Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Ceremony Venue in Bucks?

Hi ladies,

I'm looking for a unique, inexpensive, indoor ceremony space in Bucks County.

Thank you!

Re: Ceremony Venue in Bucks?

• Hi! I saw nobody answered so I thought I might send along a helpful website. Partyspace.com has a ton of venues in the area and it was super helpful to me! I found my caterer Jeffery Miller Catering through Partyspace (here's their website: http://jamcater.com/venues) the venues are scattered around Pa and beautiful. If you're willing to go outside of Bucks County I would definitely check them out. Or Partyspace!
    Lauren W.
  • edited March 2016
    If you are looking to get details on potential wedding venues in the Bucks county and surrounding area - check out partyspace.com/philadelphia. Partyspace allows you to filter by counties in the Philadelphia area. This was such a great resource to my fiancé and me as we begin the search for the perfect wedding venue. Using partyspace, we stumbled upon the John James Audubon Center (another Jeffrey Miller venue) and absolutely fell in love. In addition to the fact that the venue is a natural beauty, Jeffrey Miller Catering is absolutely top-notch. We had our tasting a few months ago and still cannot get over how delicious everything was. We can't wait to pick our menu. Anyway, you'll find a ton of the venues on partyspace. Best of luck in the search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards