California-San Diego
Options

Renate Daversa and A Beautiful Wedding

Hi all,

I'm orginally from San Diego but Currently living in NY. I'm planning on Having my wedding in San Diego and was thinking about using Renate Daversa and her company to plan and officiate my ceremony since I won't be able to travel back and forth much between now and my wedding next June. Does anyone have an feedback on her and her company?

Thanks,
Alana

Re: Renate Daversa and A Beautiful Wedding

• Options
    LauraChristinLauraChristin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Alana,
    I worked with Renate years ago several times when I was first starting out with my wedding photography. And then we worked again randomly just last year. She is professional, organized and super nice + friendly. I can tell that she truly loves what she does and puts a lot of care into her work. I highly recommend her. :)

Laura
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the input, and congrats on being the bride! Enjoy your day!! :)
  • Options
    wendysandiegowendysandiego member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A good friend of mine used her last July for her wedding.  She was VERY happy with Renate. It was a beautiful ceremony.  I helped my friend coordinate her wedding on that day, so I also had the opportunity to work with her a bit.  I thought she was a wonderful person.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards