Just Engaged and Proposals

OMG...he has the ring!

We have been working with a jeweler for a few months to design our engagement ring.  I told them I didn't want to know when it was done....but they called me anyway.  And I made them send me a pic of the ring (I just couldn't help myself).  I know that my boyfriend has it so now its just a waiting game.  I wish I didn't know.  Because I am going to over analyze every little thing he does.  And he is the type that will pretend to propose and stop.  Just to keep me on my toes.  The suspense is killing me.  LOL

Re: OMG...he has the ring!

• I never understand this. What suspense is there if you know it's coming? Pretty ring, though. Congrats! 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Lovely ring!

Just... live life normally. My DH and I also designed the ring. I didn't know when it was going to be finished or when he would "officially" pop the question. I had a good idea as my birthday and a vacation were coming up, but I remember more feeling just excited that we were engaged than anything else- not suspense. He did the whole one-knee thing while on that vacation and believe me, I was still plenty surprised. Heck, we'd been doing touristy stuff for days and it happened as we took a rest/break in a park. 

You'll get to wear the ring soon enough! 

• edited April 2016
    Nice ring... we also worked on ours for a month with an (removed due to TOS violation) and it turned out great... Here is a few pictures... I love it... looking for one for him now! 
    @KnotRiley seems like a vendor to me

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards