Knottie Tech Help

Quote Button Not Working

Quote button has not been working since yesterday. Sounds like this is an issue for a few users. I'm wondering if there is a fix for this?

Thanks!

Re: Quote Button Not Working

• Yup, I was just coming here to report that.
  • Hey there,

It seems to be working for me, is it still not working for you?

If so, please let me know what device you're on/what browser and I'll have tech look into it.

Thanks!!
  • arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2016

I am on laptop with IE 11 running.

• Yep - I'm using explorer too and the quotes aren't working for me either!  And was just coming here to ask about it...
  • Sorry about these issues! A fix is in the works and should be done by today or tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks!
  • Awesome. Thanks!
  • @KnotRiley - still not working for me. Do I need to do something from my end for it to start working again?
  • ....And now the "Love it" button isn't working consistently for me either<sniff>! (quotes still not working)

• Hey there,

Sorry you're still having these issues! I've reached out to tech to find out if/when the fix it being put in place. In the meantime can you try clearing your cookies/cache and see if that helps?

Thanks!
  • KnotRiley said:
    Hey there,

Sorry you're still having these issues! I've reached out to tech to find out if/when the fix it being put in place. In the meantime can you try clearing your cookies/cache and see if that helps?

Thanks!
    Spontaneously started working on my iPad. Will see if thing a better with my laptop when I get home. Thank you for you help. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards