Nevada-Las Vegas

in suite help please. delano and others.

i have been researching like crazy the best option for an insuite reception for about 30-35 people that doesnt cost a lot. im in love with the mgm skyline terrace, debating about the mandalay bay vista suite. love the appex planet hollywood but its more expensive. im also trying to think of who would look the other way on finding my own catering. i came across the delano superior suite and i really love it but im trying to figure out if i can move the furniture(couch mostly). any suggestions or has anyone used the delano penthouse before?

Re: in suite help please. delano and others.

• Please message me or email me!  I had the vista suite and it was amazing!  Andrea.zubia1985@yahoo I can't rave enough!  I can send you pictures or even videos of the suite!
  • I think you could probably do 30-35 at the Cosmo in a wraparound.  I know there have been reviews posted of people who did insuite catering there as well.  Price will really depend on your dates, as it tends to vary pretty dramatically from weekday/weekend and depending on what else is going on in town on any given week.
  • @AndreaZubia85, I'm going to message you as well.  I'm in the midst of researching in-suite wedding option and would love to get your insights!
  • i was worried the cosmo wraparound looked smaller. im looking at june or july on a saturday.
  • We toured the Wraparound at the Cosmo, the suites at the Mirage, and the Skyline Terrace at MGM Grand. I thought the Wraparound was too small for 20-30 guests, but I know many guests have had 30+ with no problem. At that rate, you're heavily relying on the patio space to entertain on, or for people to be comfortable being close together; as our guests are a mix of under 30s and over 60s, we thought it wasn't a good fit.

Finding a suite was brutal for me, and I thought about changing my venue more times than I can count. My goal was to find something that wasn't just a hotel room and wouldn't require a lot of effort to "decorate," but simply felt like 'us' as soon as you walked in the door.

We ultimately decided on the Skyline Terrace, and will be doing our ceremony and reception this October. All in, ceremony and reception, excluding travel and our rings, we're looking at about $4.5K.

Feel free to drop me a message and I can give you a huge breakdown on what we're doing and what we're planning.
  • I was obsessed with my Vista Suite reception, just put up a review and pics. Here's the link : http://forums.theknot.com/discussion/1069841/married-pics-late-review-7-11-15-mandalay-chapel-vista-glam-squad-702-retro-bakery-masterpiece#latest . Let me know if you need further details or pics as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards