Not Engaged Yet

Helloooooooo, April!

Today is the start of a new month!

How was your March?
What are you looking forward to in April? 
What are you not looking forward to? 
Are there any goals you hope to achieve?
Is there anything you want to work on? 

Re: Helloooooooo, April!

• @swazzle why are you looking forward to a doctor apt? Just to see your weight loss progress?

• Thanks @labro !

@minskat30 DYING at gestate comment!!
    friends tv show funy
  • @labro - Pioneer Woman Mac N Cheese?!?  Tummy is rumbling just thinking about how good that must be.  I hope you guys have a fabulous vacation next week!

@southerpeach89 - What is next on the solid food train for Miss Callie?

@jenjen047 - My H did his green card interview so long ago and way, way before he met me that I don't know what they ask....can he prepare for it?  My H is getting his citizenship this year (hopefully) so we are preparing for that.  

@jenna8984 - I know, a name makes everything seem more real for some reason.  Good luck to you guys in finding one you both love!

@speakeasy14 - Going by how your clothes fit is the best measure.  You can do it!!!
  • @minskat30 Just chunkier foods. She has been eating purees now for over a month so the next step is just purees with chunks in them. Her pedi said I could start doing puffs since they dissolve quickly in the mouth so we might do those too.
  • @cu97tiger I forgot we are 1/2 marathon twins! Same weekend!
  • How was your March? Blah
    What are you looking forward to in April? Sewapalooza with @audrewuh tomorrow, Nick Offerman on April 9, and a visit to the corgi breeder on April 16.
    What are you not looking forward to? Training on new vendors before my coworker's last day... all this during our busy season.
    Are there any goals you hope to achieve? I like that working out 20 times per month goal that @cu97tiger or @minskat30 came up with last fall. 
    Is there anything you want to work on? Working out and eating healthy more consistently. Oh, and staying in my budget is something I need to work on.

@minskat30 GESTATE! hahaha 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @minskat30 - Yea our lawyer is giving us a list of questions and documents to prepare. From what I've heard it's mostly basic stuff like how you met, showing proof of cohabitation and shared finances, and really simple questions about each others families (parents names, mother's maiden name). Good luck with citizenship! We will be applying for that in January 2018 and I can't wait!
  • How was your March?
    Meh. Nothing super exciting. Taxes done, able to put extra to savings.

What are you looking forward to in April? 
    Even though officially I got paid 3x in March, the pay period will give me extra money at end of April

What are you not looking forward to? 
    2yr anniversary of my dad's death is the 24th. Makes the whole month feel rough

Are there any goals you hope to achieve?
    Try to shovel more money into savings

Is there anything you want to work on? 
    Decluttering still. I've done a lot but I feel there is a lot left.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards