Georgia-Atlanta

Cheap Wedding Venue in or near Atlanta

I am looking for a nice venue that holds any where between 100-150 people that allows you to cater your own food. Does any one know of a place that exist? 

Thanks in advance

Re: Cheap Wedding Venue in or near Atlanta

• I only know of places ITP since that is where we looked. Mary Gay House might be a bit small for you unless you expand outside. Decatur History Center and Rhodes Hall both have preferred caterer lists. They both do BYOB. Avondale Lake house is very cheap.
  • There are a few in Atlanta, but it depends on what you mean by "cheap" :). There is the Trolly Barn in Inman Park, Paris on Ponce (Le Maison Rouge), and the Solarium in Decatur. The Solarium would definitely be the cheapest. I know Paris on Ponce has a list of preferred vendors, but you can bring in whoever you want even if they're not on the list for a small fee. I had friends get married at the Solarium in September, at that time they didn't have any caterer requirements. 
  • Try Berkeley Hills County Club in Duluth they are currently running a special for $6500 with food and 1.5 hour of beer and wine for 100 check with Angela the coordinator on rate for 150
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards