Wedding Etiquette Forum

**Salty McSalterson**

Re: **Salty McSalterson**

• ♥ Love you, Saltyroo!!!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Keeping you and Saltine in T&Ps.  Stay put Saltine!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Congrats Salt! I was hoping this day would come soon. :)
  • Yay for a little Saltine!!! Good luck, Saltylicious. You'd better report back after your visit!!
  • Congrats Salt!

Baby Saltine, stay put and your E Aunties love you very much!! Muah!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Congrats, Salt, and best of luck at your doctor's appointment!
  • Oh Salt, I am SO very happy for you! I'm thinking good thoughts for you and Saltine (which I just love as a name, btw).
  • Congrats, Darling! I hope everything goes smoothly!
  • Best of luck for you, Salt, and for Mr. Salt and the little Saltine!  I'm so happy for all of you and wish you nothing but the best.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_salty-mcsalterson?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:187d8ed6-bae9-4c3b-95f2-4df5a28cb010Post:c85433a4-08d6-43fd-b6a2-88dc2b500d5a">Re: **Salty McSalterson**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats Salt! Baby Saltine, stay put and your E Aunties love you very much!! Muah!!
    Posted by scottswife1106[/QUOTE]

We could be E Uncles. it all depends on what kinda "Stuff" that kid has.
  • Can I suggest ray or cal as a name?
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    I luff you girls. <3 Thank you.

Now let's move along! Nothing to see here!!! ;)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_salty-mcsalterson?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:187d8ed6-bae9-4c3b-95f2-4df5a28cb010Post:b29e8ae4-d697-4560-9015-2b7b8081b757">Re: **Salty McSalterson**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **Salty McSalterson** : We could be E Uncles. it all depends on what kinda "Stuff" that kid has.
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

Lady, I think you're confused.  Boy, Girl, or ocelot... we'd still be aunts.  Or maybe I'm confused?  Either way, I'm laughing at one of us. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_salty-mcsalterson?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:187d8ed6-bae9-4c3b-95f2-4df5a28cb010Post:5d55c572-514e-4480-a150-0bb6b61df39f">Re: **Salty McSalterson**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **Salty McSalterson** : Lady, I think you're confused.  Boy, Girl, or ocelot... we'd still be aunts.  Or maybe I'm confused?  Either way, I'm laughing at one of us. 
    Posted by The Mel and Todd Show[/QUOTE]

Laffing at yourself on this one ;) Stupid inside joke we use here. I think someone for real made the mistake and it stuck. We're uncles if it's a boy and aunts if it's a girl.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • CONGRATULATIONS SALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((hugs)))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_salty-mcsalterson?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:187d8ed6-bae9-4c3b-95f2-4df5a28cb010Post:961ab1b1-eb87-421a-a5de-6f10eb40c3c7">Re: **Salty McSalterson**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **Salty McSalterson** : Laffing at yourself on this one ;) Stupid inside joke we use here. I think someone for real made the mistake and it stuck. We're uncles if it's a boy and aunts if it's a girl.
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]

I love inside jokes.  I hope to be a part of one someday. 
  • Hooray salt/saltine!  And Mel, I totally made a fool of myself about the uncle thing the last time we had a discussion like this.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • I'll trade you an inside joke for your Herbal Essence hair?
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_salty-mcsalterson?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:187d8ed6-bae9-4c3b-95f2-4df5a28cb010Post:b542cc3e-6e0e-49c9-966a-523897fe2c4b">Re: **Salty McSalterson**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll trade you an inside joke for your Herbal Essence hair?
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]

Deal

*shaves head*

Totally worth it. 
  • Congrats Salt! I saw you when I was lurking around the TTC board yesterday and I was grinning from ear to ear. I'm so glad you stopped by so I could say "yay!!". Tell little Saltine to get comfy and make him/herself at home!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_salty-mcsalterson?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:187d8ed6-bae9-4c3b-95f2-4df5a28cb010Post:a9eb2c24-78d4-47f8-abcf-2b15b981c69f">Re: **Salty McSalterson**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **Salty McSalterson** : Deal *shaves head* Totally worth it. 
    Posted by The Mel and Todd Show[/QUOTE]

Hahahhahaha....remember that one time...stick up her ass?? Funniest shiit ever!
  • HI SALT I LOVE YOU!

I'm already making plans to shower Saltine with presents to be it's favorite interwebz auntie.  It's just a fact.
  • LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    Congrats, Salt!!  Good news.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    Crossing fingers and sending happy healthy baby vibes your way. I miss you Salt!
    Little Saltine you stick around!
  • <3<3<3
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Congrats Salt! Definitely keeping you in my thoughts!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    <-- Wishes she was friends with Salt on FB.
  • Congrats Salt!

Wishing you a healthy 9 months!
  • <3:D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• Congrats, Salt!  Sending you some sticky baby dust!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards