Nevada-Las Vegas

Help! Need Reception Resteraunt and Photographer

Help!  I'm starting to stress.  We booked Caesars Palace for our wedding October 1,2016 and i have no idea where to book for a reception or photographer.  We will have about 30 people and it is a destination wedding.  Any suggestions?  Please!

Re: Help! Need Reception Resteraunt and Photographer

• I have Bentley and Wilson booked. Todd is very well reviewed on here. Vegas Groom's website is a good place to start (http://www.vegasgroom.com). I also have maggiano's booked for our reception (again very well reviewed and reasonably priced). 
    Trawl through the board and see where other people have reviewed and get some quotes. That's all I did (planning from the UK) so I haven't met with any of my vendors or been able to see any of our venues. This forum is a gold mine of information though :)
  • Maggiano's is very popular but I always recommend Border Grill in Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace.  I believe one of the Knotties had her reception there and loved it.  You can find pictures I posted of their private space in one of my posts too.  Christina, the coordinator, is AWESOME!  We originally had them booked for our reception but had to change when our guest list exploded.
  • It depends on your vision. We're doing in-suite, but seriously considered a private room at a buffet so everyone could eat whatever and we could keep it reasonably casual. What do you envision? What are your guests like?
  • I have my reception booked for Ri Ra Irish pub at Mandalay Bay. They have a private room that's perfect for a guest list your size. I believe they can do dining style seating for up to 35-40 and cocktail style up to 45. The coordinator, Paula has been amazing working with me on the menu. Food was really important to me and we ended up doing some substitutions and additions to make the menu what I really wanted. I've also found the cost to be reasonable. Only bev/food minimum. No venue fee and they provide and set everything up. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards