November 2016 Weddings

Navy Blues

Hello, I am getting married Nov. 1st, 2016 and am having trouble with my color scheme. My dream since I was a little girl was to have a fall wedding with all the oranges, reds, and yellows. But since we live in Colorado those colors are few and far between. Added to that, my fiancee insisted that I include blue in the color scheme. So far we have navy blue bridesmaid dresses, a navy blue suit for my father with a purple tie (my mom is wearing purple), and medium gray suits for the groom and groom's men with navy blue ties. My dress is ivory lace. So, now I am trying to decide on what direction to take my color pallet. I have seen some beautiful pintrest pins using navy blue, gray, and silver but I don't want plain white flowers. Any suggestions? 

Re: Navy Blues

• Blues and oranges go well together. It might keep some of your ideas mixed with the navy.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CharmedPamCharmedPam member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2016

congrats!  I'm a Nov 1st bride myself.  Also ivory lace (and tulle).  We chose our fav colors.  Amethyst and Green (amethyst is his birthstone and peridot is mine - even though our wedding color is emerald green since I'm not a fan of peridot).  I love @morewineplease suggestion of orange and blue if you want to get some fall colors in.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards