Not Engaged Yet

Wednesday

124»

Re: Wednesday

• @KeptinStitches - We don't know about the roof yet. Since it was dark out last night, we plan on assessing everything today when we get home from work. We didn't find any leaks, so that's a good thing. The roof is the original from when the house was built (2001) so fingers crossed that maybe we'll need a new one! That wouldn't be so bad! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @speakeasy14 Ugghh big hugs! Thoughts and prayers for both of you! :(

• @keptinstitches - I don't know the formula, but I have a friend who is doing WW and loves it! That cake sounds delicious though....definitely don't pass up on that! ;)

@beachyone15 - Well that's good news!
  • I've been in training since 9am so I'm a billion pages behind on here, but I noticed @minskat30 asked about why I'm training my boss. I handle monthly commissions for the entire company (8 locations across US and Asia). Tens of millions of dollars. And I'm the only person who knows how to do it! Was handed to me upon someone's retirement and I've been saying for years that someone else needs to know it, in case anything ever happened to me. My boss didn't work here at the time which is why he never learned at the same time as me. It's a HUGE complex process with dozens of spreadsheets and takes me a week each month to process. I spent about 50 hours last month just documenting instructions. We've got 4 months/tries for my boss to totally learn it before I go on leave. This week went well for pass #1! My hopes are higher than I anticipated.

• AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2016
    @wink0erin - That's awesome that you enjoyed the magic show! Part of my broadway season for next year is a show called The Illusionists..... And no, it's not a musical..... Half of me is pissed that I am paying for musicals and not getting all of them, but the other half of me is excited to see a professional (not at a theme park or fairground) magic/illusion show for the first time!

ETA: Gob

• @speakeasy14 - I hope everything is ok! Vibes to your sister and hugs to you. 

@wink0erin - I AGREE! It's definitely the best part. 

• @AlPacina That's the show I saw! Since it was part of the "broadway presents" series I wasn't sure if it was going to be a musical or a magic show, but I assumed magic show. It was so good, you'll love it!

• @jenna8984  That's a lot of work for one person but excellent that first shot went well!!
  • @swazzle how do you make avocado crema? I want that. Hmm my kitty has never had bad poops or seemed in pain after milk, but good to know!

@cu97tiger keep watching shades of blue, it gets so good! And very sad that you won't be able to see any of us on your trip to MA! My friend's pregnancy is "high risk" because she has epilepsy. Luckily, she hasn't had a seizure while pregnant, but they give her ultrasounds like every 3 weeks for the whole pregnancy! Then there's me....not high risk so I get 1 per trimester. Ugh, obviously I don't think she's lucky for being high risk but I wish normal people could have them more often (routine, not just elective).

@futuremrshistorian omg those shoes are awesome, what a great deal!!!

@minskat30 Is the ultrasound today? So exciting!!

@cocobellaf that's so cool that yours will have a video!

@southernpeach89 love your hair!!

@jenjen047 good luck with immigration!!

• @eilis1228 - YES!! Can't wait to see you again!

@minskat30 - Thanks, lady. I'm so sad I wasn't in Chicago this weekend. I'm keeping an eye out for trips my company can send me on!

@speakeasy14 - T&P for your sister!!

@jenna8984 - I hear you. I'll be high risk because I'm AMA (advanced maternal age), so I think I'd get at least a doppler ultrasound every month, but yeah, three months without an u/s seems like SO LONG.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @wink0erin - Ooooo, okay! Awesome!

Part of me thinks it could be awesome to smoke weed beforehand. But the other part of me doesn't want to be that stoned weirdo at a nice theater. Then again, it is a magic show....... Dilemmas!

• @jenna8984 - I'm making THIS recipe. 

• @Alpacina I don't even smoke and I was thinking about that during the show... like, "anyone here that is high is probably losing their mind right now." 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards