Not Engaged Yet

Go Fish

Remember playing the card game, “Go Fish,” when you were a kid? This game is similar. Start by asking a simple question that requires a definite yes or no answer. For example, ask the question, “Do you like fish?” If the next person likes fish, he or she answers by saying yes, and the person that answers asks a new question. If the person answering doesn’t like fish, they reply with the phrase “go fish.” Another person chooses to answer by saying “yes” and posting a new question or they forfeit by saying “go fish.” The question is then passed on to someone else. 

Re: Go Fish

• Do you like pina coladas?
  • labro said:
    Do you like pina coladas?
    "Yes, I like Piña Coladas and getting caught in the rain
    I'm not much into health food, I am into champagne
    I've got to meet you by tomorrow noon and cut through all this red tape
    At a bar called O'Malleys where we'll plan our escape"

Do some things people say ever make you want to respond in verse?
    I'll play!

Yes, there is a sign at my work of a guy just saying "Hello." When I walk past it, I sing in my head "Is it me you're looking for?" 

Do you have a guilty pleasure TV show/movie that you're embarrassed to admit you watch?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Go Fish.

I'll admit it. I love the SpongeBob Squarepants movie more than an adult probably should. But I'm not embarrassed.

• Yes, Say yes to the dress. I can't admit I enjoy that show to anyone. Esp if there's a crazy chick on there. 

If your doctor said you had to give up pizza or you would die within 6 months how many pizzas would you eat each day i mean... would you be able to quit pizza?

• labro said:
    Do you like pina coladas?
    "Yes, I like Piña Coladas and getting caught in the rain
    I'm not much into health food, I am into champagne
    I've got to meet you by tomorrow noon and cut through all this red tape
    At a bar called O'Malleys where we'll plan our escape"

Do some things people say ever make you want to respond in verse?
    I'll play!

Yes, there is a sign at my work of a guy just saying "Hello." When I walk past it, I sing in my head "Is it me you're looking for?" 

Do you have a guilty pleasure TV show/movie that you're embarrassed to admit you watch?
    YES I like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain ;)
    Any song or quote I'm just stating rest

And yes. Guilty for sometimes I watch "Arthur" still lmao!

Who else will bring a snack to work with intention of munching all day then finish it within 10mins?
  • minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2016
    wink0erin said:
    Yes, Say yes to the dress. I can't admit I enjoy that show to anyone. Esp if there's a crazy chick on there. 

If your doctor said you had to give up pizza or you would die within 6 months how many pizzas would you eat each day i mean... would you be able to quit pizza?

Yes, sad but I could do it without any major issue as gluten free pizza sucks already for the most part. 

Edited to make my question less convoluted...

If you were given the opportunity to travel the world but the location and time frame you were in each location was chosen for you, would you take the opportunity? 
  • minskat30 said:

If you were given the opportunity to travel the world but the location and time frame you were in each location was chosen for you, would you take the opportunity? 

Argh SITB

Yes - when do I leave?

If your SO was kidnapped, would you pay a ransom of $1,000,000?
  • minskat30 said:

Argh SITB

Yes - when do I leave?

"Yes" And by yes I mean I'd get the police involved so I might not even need the milli. But the kidnappers would think I was gathering it. Are gofundme's appropriate for ransom? hahahaha

Would you get a tattoo of SO's face on your butt for $200,000?

• wink0erin said:
    minskat30 said:

Argh SITB

Yes - when do I leave?

"Yes" And by yes I mean I'd get the police involved so I might not even need the milli. But the kidnappers would think I was gathering it. Are gofundme's appropriate for ransom? hahahaha

Would you get a tattoo of SO's face on your butt for $200,000?

Yes, absolutely.

Would you get a tattoo of your SO's face on your FACE for $5 million?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • AlPacina said:

Sorry for the giant quote...but YES turn it up. 

Would you and your SO live in a tiny house (like HGTV Tiny House) for 5 years?
  • Also Re: Tiny house. NOPE. GO. FISH. 

• 500days said:

Sorry for the giant quote...but YES turn it up. 

Would you and your SO live in a tiny house (like HGTV Tiny House) for 5 years?
    NOPE. Go fish.

I wouldn't even live in a one bedroom apartment with him, let alone a tiny box. We like our extra space.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards