Chit Chat

Perfume

edited April 2016 in Chit Chat

I am trying to decide what perfume I should wear on the big day.  My picks so far:

* Heavenly

*Perry Ellis 360

*Very Sexy

*Body by Burberry

My wedding is in June and will be outdoors.  Any input would be wonderful....Thank you!

Re: Perfume

• SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Whichever scent you prefer. This is a personal choice only you can make.
  • Be careful with perfume at an outdoor wedding. You don't want to attract wasps!
  • Whatdo you normally wear?  I wouldn't try out a new fragrance on your wedding day. 
  • I wore my normal perfume for the wedding. 

• I wore just my normal Dove bar soap on my wedding day.  I don't use perfumes as some scents make me sneezy, nose runny, and teary!  So my advice would be to use what you normally use.
  • Ask your FI what they prefer on you. They're the ones that have to smell you, haha. 

• Whichever scent is the one smells the way you want to feel. I have no idea what any of those smell like, so I couldn't give you my preference. However, what I like is generally different from what others do. My mom, for instance, swears by Mademoiselle , by Co Co Chanel. She says it makes her feel sophisticated and decadent. I prefer Waterlily Sun by Aerinn (I think of it as light and playful) or Hypnotic Poison by Dior (sweet and sexy).

How would you describe each scent and how does that line up with how you want to look and feel on your wedding day?

• I love Very Sexy.  It's probably what I'm going to be wearing, although I have been tossing around the idea of getting a new perfume.  I love how light and warm the scent is, and how long it sticks around.  I find it to be one of the more uplifting scents I've tried.

Now I want to go perfume shopping.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards