Alabama

Engagement Pictures

Ok guys!  I don't post on here a lot, but I need some ideas.  I am getting engagement pictures made on Friday.  We are doing them outstide and my Fiance has his dressy outfit picked out. The main colors in his outfit are yellow and navy blue....What can I wear to compliment his outfit? I thought about a white dress (but its after labor day) and either a yellow or blue cardigan to go over it.  HELP!!

Re: Engagement Pictures

• edited December 2011

What about a Navy Blue dress with a white Cardigan over it, if needed

I am actually getting my engagement photos done this Friday also and am planning on wearing a Navy Blue dress. Laughing

• fiskdan24fiskdan24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!! If you need a makeup artist for your wedding day, I have to say Make Me Up by Danielle is really good! She travels all across the Southeast Region! Great rates too and very easy to work with! Her website is www.makemeupbydanielle.com
  • edited December 2011
    I like the idea of a blue dress with a yellow shrug or a white shrug with a hit of yellow.
  • edited December 2011
    Go for the white dress- if the weather is warm - then have fun - accessories can be blue shoes with yellow necklace....where something that you feel comfortable in...white/black/creams are neutrals and they will match whatever FI will wear. And have fun with accessories. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards