Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Smile makeover before Wedding

Hi… I am busy preparing for my wedding. But I don't have enough confidence to smile and pose in front of a camera due to my stained teeth . I tried many home remedies and tried almost all branded toothpaste and teeth whitening dental creams. My friend suggested a smile makeover. Has anyone done this before for your wedding? Did you find it effective?

Re: Smile makeover before Wedding

• Options
    Mod note: OP, I deleted the link in your text because it seemed a little suspicious. Thanks for understanding.

Personally I had great luck with activated charcoal and an at home teeth whitening tray.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Ahhhh, no need to post a photo of your teeth!  lol.  I don't quite know what a smile makeover is - I've used whitestrips in the past and was satisfied.  Have you spoken to your dentist?
  • Options
    Yeah, I feel like "smile makeover" is just a loosey goosey marketing term used to sell all sorts of dental services, including implants, orthodontia, crowns, veneers, etc. etc.  They are sometimes sold to brides at an upcharge by attempting to convince them that they need "the perfect smile for that big day."

Not sure if those are your actual teeth, but posting a picture of them over the internet is probably not the best way to get recommendations for "fixing" whatever you feel is wrong with it.  Go to your dentist to talk about options--if it's whitening you're concerned about, zoom bleaching or a prescription at-home whitening tray may be the best option for you.
  • Options
    TyvmTyvm member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Hiseently- I know this is an old thread, but I'd just like to say that slightly yellowed teeth are easy for a photographer to fix. If you've hired any sort of photographer, you'll be absolutely fine!

I'm an amateur with Adobe Lightroom (photo editing software), and the below teeth whitening took me a minute and a half. I timed it. 'Just had to spot-highlight the teeth, decrease saturation, and increase exposure a pinch. If an amateur can do this in less than 2 minutes, than you'll be fine with a pro photographer.

So please, please don't be self conscious about your teeth! Everything will be fine   :)

k thnx bye

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards