Not Engaged Yet

Welcome to May!!!

It's our first Monday in May so I thought it would be nice to do some highlights for the month!

What are you most looking forward to in May?

Do you have any special plans/vacations/events this month?

How are you celebrating Mother's Day?

What was your favorite part in April?

What are your goals this month?

Re: Welcome to May!!!

• @beachyone15 OMG I love that painting! You will definitely have to AW it once you paint it!
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @LizzyTish88 Why the 2 month timeline for 15 lbs? That seems pretty rapid for that much weight!

@Swazzle Happy early anniversary! <3 Remember, calories don't count that day!

@beachyone15 That painting is beautiful! I hope you AW yours next week!

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @labro - Thank you! True dat! Luckily, I weigh in on Wednesdays so I won't feel even a teensy bit guilty over eating a giant pizza :smile: 

• @labro The challenge that I committed to was 20 pounds by summer, which is June 20th. I have been losing but it's been very slow. So I have only lost really 5 since I started and have 15 left. I don't think I'll do it as it is really rapid, but I would like to lose some. BF and I were talking about it this weekend, I have lost everything from my knees down, and boobs up. My midsection is not shrinking at all and I want it to so I am going to switch up the exercises to hope that helps too.
    friends tv show funy
  • @outhernpeach89 someone on my FB saw that movie this weekend and told everyone it wasn't wroth it and "wait for rental". So I dunno how other reviews are but you might want to pick something else :(

• @eilis1228 - I'm thinking maybe Morning Glory mini muffins with candied pecans or blueberry (with berries from the farmer's market) with a streusel topping.
  • @CocoBellaF Oh my gosh, that sounds divine!

@AlPacina I wish you were with her! :(

@cu97tiger So excited to see you! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @eilis1228  I missed that you are coming to DC this weekend! 
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• beanbot2002beanbot2002 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2016
    @labro We're not allowed to plant anything, but I'm gonna take some flowers and maybe a little decorative flag or something. Some other folks have put up those solar laterns, so I might try to get a nice decorative one.
    Sunday will be a long ass day, Bean has a game out in Loudon, and mom is buried in Arlington, so it's a long trek between the two.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• @beanbot2002 No worries, you have been really busy! @cu97tiger and I made plans to do brunch at 12:30 on Saturday at Matchbox in Chinatown. Are you free? If not, H and I don't really have plans other than a wedding Friday night, so we could meet up any time. :) We're just gonna be tourists and wing it all weekend. 

• eilis1228 said:
    @beanbot2002 No worries, you have been really busy! @cu97tiger and I made plans to do brunch at 12:30 on Saturday at Matchbox in Chinatown. Are you free? If not, H and I don't really have plans other than a wedding Friday night, so we could meet up any time. :) We're just gonna be tourists and wing it all weekend. 
    Donald is working all day Saturday, and Noah has not learned the art of sitting still in a restaurant, so I'm probably out for Saturday. Elijah has a game in Loudon on Sunday afternoon, right smack dab in the middle of the day :( I'll double check with the H about his schedule and see if I can figure something out!

• @beanbot2002 I completely understand! Just let me know. H and I are flexible. 

• @labro I was a little sad because I was hoping your original post would have the Justin Timberlake "it's gonna be May" hahahah

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards