Attire & Accessories Forum

Necklace Or Not?

This is my dress, I'm looking for opinions on whether or not to wear a necklace with it. I was thinking if I do it would need to be something a little more simple and not so flashy since the v-neck of my dress has a lot going on. Thoughts?

Re: Necklace Or Not?

• I'd either wear a choker or skip the necklace entirely and wear some spectacular earrings or a really nice hair ornament or crown instead.
  • Can you post a picture of your dress?

I would be inclined to skip the necklace since you have adornments at the V of the dress.  Maybe some nice chandelier earrings?

• HonorBlossomHonorBlossom member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2016
    See above
  • I wouldn't wear a necklace with it. I agree if you do it would need to be simple and not long maybe something that hit at the clavicle (pearls?). Drop earrings would be lovely - I'm not a fan of chandelier earrings.
  • A classic pearl necklace would work well.  Hate those big earrings the model is wearing.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • CMGragain said:
    A classic pearl necklace would work well.  Hate those big earrings the model is wearing.
    You can never go wrong with pearls.
  • SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    If you do wear a necklace, it would need to be simple and small. You could very easily not wear a necklace though, since the neckline is heavily embroidered. Wear either drop or chandelier earrings (I like the earrings the model is wearing- I'd probably go with a slightly different style, but something large and ornate).
  • I would skip the necklace, or wear a very delicate string of pearls. The dress really doesn't need one though.
  • The dress is gorgeous on its own, I don't think it needs the necklace. A necklace COULD put more emphasis on your breasts in combination with the V-line.
  • i think a necklace would be too much and take away from the dress. I vote no. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards