Nevada-Las Vegas

Best place for romantic dinner for 2

We are getting married just the two of us and would like recommending on where to eat aftrerwords! 

Re: Best place for romantic dinner for 2

• I think it's hard to beat Rivea at Mandalay.  It's in the space formerly inhabited by Mix but one remodel later and now it's a new restaurant with new food.  I personally don't care for the new decor, or the removal of the staircase my wife walked down for our wedding, but based on the online reviews, the food and service are still top notch, and given the location is the same, the views are incredible, especially if you ask for an outdoor table (assuming not middle of summer).  You can visit the attached club/bar afterward for a drink; has a great view of the strip from the balcony.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I didn't realize Mix closed! That was such a favorite on these boards.

It depends on what you're looking for, if here's certain cuisines you don't like, or what your budget is. Personally, I'd wanna splurge on a tasting at Joel Robochon at the MGM Grand, given its Michelin star rating (and the fact that we would probably never do it otherwise because we can't logically justify spending that much on food for no reason), but we would probably end up going with Gordon Ramsay Steak or possibly STK at the Cosmo.
  • Gordon Ramsay's Steak is our go to restaurant for a nice meal out for the two of us. We love it! The service and food is amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Is money a factor? Because if it isn't, go to Joel Robuchon's restaurant in the MGM Grand. That's what we did on our wedding day and it was awesome! 18 courses, beautiful setting, excellent service... a once in a lifetime meal, but also the most expensive meal we ever had. 
  • me and my husband the day after the wedding took a day to our selves and treated our to a chef's tasting menu at the Eiffel tower restaurant at the paris. You take an elevator up from the Paris Hotel Lobby to the Eiffel Tower where the restaurant is located midway. The food was amazing and our view spectacular. We had a table for two right up at the panoramic windows that overlooked the Bellagio fountains.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I would also check B&B at the Venetian. They had great food. Also look at Twist at Mandarin Oriental, Carbone at Aria, Picasso at Bellagio.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We ate at Olives at the Bellagio our last night. We were seated at a table in the corner of the patio so we could see the fountains. The food was amazing. 
  • Aureole at Mandalay Bay, any of the restaurants at Bellagio, Mon Ami Gabi at Paris is a bit more crowded but has excellent views of the Bellagio fountains. Although, my preference is to get a suite at Cosmopolitan that faces the Bellagio fountains and have room service deliver a romantic meal for the two of you. Then it is private and romantic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards