Wedding Reception Forum

linentablecloth.com??

Has anyone ever ordered from this company? I ordered my tables cloths for my wedding on this website last week, but never received a receipt or order confirmation. The charges are processing in my bank account, so I'm starting to get worried. I've reached out to their customer service, but plan to call tomorrow. Just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced issues with this website.

Re: linentablecloth.com??

• I did.  I got a receipt emailed after I ordered and they arrived quickly and were of good quality.
  • I used them and had an excellent experience, although because my mom paid but they were shipped to me, there was an issue with their fraud team placing a hold on the order.

I would try reaching out to them; their phone-based customer service was really great. I hope it works out!

I do know of others who had a bad experience with one of their big sales - they ordered items only to be told they were not in stock and that the company would not honor the sale price once they were back in stock. Pretty shady, but I had already ordered by then lol. From what I could tell, that was for more "specialty" items like someone who was ordering sheer navy overlays. I just ordered basic ivory tablecloths. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards