Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Wedding Officiant

We're currently looking for another wedding officiant--ours fell through.  We want a non-religious ceremony.  Suggestions?
image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib

Re: Wedding Officiant

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nora with Uniting Hearts does a nice job and will tailor the ceremony to however you want it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Tim Greathouse. We really liked his opinions on marriage and so far he's been great to work with.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicVacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going with Phil Marcin who we found here: http://rentapriest.com/ (corny site name, I know...), but they have lots of non-demoninational ministers, etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're asking a friend/mentor of ours to do officiate. Online ordination + $10 to the State of Ohio, and he's registered (and he's from out of state). For more info: http://www.sos.state.oh.us/MinisterLicense/law.aspx
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Susan Pandoli - I can't wait to have her be a part of our wedding!

smpandoli@sbcglobal.net
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    GinaFabulousGinaFabulous member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Rev. Catherine Daniels aka The Ohio Wedding Lady!  She is phenomenal and will do any kind of ceremony you want!  Mine is non-religious, too. 
  • Options
    HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone for the suggestions!  We hired Nora from Uniting Hearts, she is very sweet and totally our style!  I'm glad we were able to find a replacement even better than our first officiant.
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards