New Jersey - South
Options

Engagement Photo Locations

Hi Guys!
I just wanted to see if anyone could suggest any other locations to take engagement photos? We are getting married at brigalias, so somewhere not too far from there would be ideal. Although, we were looking around and we saw Grounds for Sculpture is pretty cool, but it's about 50 minutes from us, so we are looking for other options. If anyone could suggest anything, I appreciate the help!!

Megan

Re: Engagement Photo Locations

• Options

We had our engagement pictures taken at the Phillies Stadium.  It was really awesome and worth the money to pay to have access to the stadium!  We also took some more traditional photos at Franklin Roosevelt park, which was across Broad street from the stadiums.

I would first look into the county park systems and see what is available.  There is also Longwood Gardens (they have some restrictions) and Morris Arboretum.

You might also want to consider talking to your photographer about the style you want. S/he may be able to make suggestions for locations that they typically shoot in.

• Options
    Thats actually really awesome. I wonder if you can do that at the Wells Fargo Center, as we're huge flyers fans. Did you just call the stadium to ask about taking your engagement pictures?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards