Not Engaged Yet
Options

Would you rather....?

1. Would you rather visit the dentist or the gynecologist?
  2. Would you rather eat pizza or pasta?
  3. Would you rather eat guacamole or salsa?
  4. Would you rather attend a dry wedding or a child's 4th birthday party?
  5. Would you rather live one life that lasts 1,000 years or live 10 lives that last 100 years each?
  6. Would you rather have a dragon or be a dragon?
  7. Would you rather change the past or be able to see into the future?
  8. Would you prefer to have someone watching you have sex or watch someone having sex?
  9. Would you rather receive oral sex or give it?
  10. Would you rather have sex in the morning or at night?
  11. Would you rather get a rash from a poor bikini wax job or have an entire eyebrow accidentally waxed off?
  12. Would you rather have your gynecologist use a speculum that is too large or a speculum that is cold?
  13. Would you rather eat your boogers or lick your shoe?

Re: Would you rather....?

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Would you rather visit the dentist or the gynecologist? Definitely visit the dentist!!
    Would you rather eat pizza or pasta?

Would you rather eat guacamole or salsa?

Would you rather attend a dry wedding or a child's 4th birthday party?
    Ughhh....this is hard, but it's easier to leave a birthday party early I suppose so I can drink.
    Would you rather live one life that lasts 1,000 years or live 10 lives that last 100 years each? I think I'd rather live one life for 1,000 years.
    Would you rather have a dragon or be a dragon? I would like to be her please.

Would you rather change the past or be able to see into the future? See into the future.
    Would you prefer to have someone watching you have sex or watch someone having sex? Awkwarrdddd ummmm probably have someone watch me have sex so I can try and tune them out.
    Would you rather receive oral sex or give it? Give it.
    Would you rather have sex in the morning or at night? Morning sex is the bomb.
    Would you rather get a rash from a poor bikini wax job or have an entire eyebrow accidentally waxed off? Rash.
    Would you rather have your gynecologist use a speculum that is too large or a speculum that is cold? Definitely one that's too cold....speculums are the worst ever.
    Would you rather eat your boogers or lick your shoe? Fuck...lick my shoe.

• Options
    1. Would you rather visit the dentist or the gynecologist? Gyno.
    2. Would you rather eat pizza or pasta? Pizza.
    3. Would you rather eat guacamole or salsa? GUAC.
    4. Would you rather attend a dry wedding or a child's 4th birthday party? There's a possibility there could be drinks at the birthday party. I'll do that.
    5. Would you rather live one life that lasts 1,000 years or live 10 lives that last 100 years each? One 1,000 year life.
    6. Would you rather have a dragon or be a dragon? Have a dragon. This one:
    7. Would you rather change the past or be able to see into the future? See the future, so I could know if I need to be planning an intercontinental move in the next year.
    8. Would you prefer to have someone watching you have sex or watch someone having sex? Have someone watch me.
    9. Would you rather receive oral sex or give it? GIVE.
    10. Would you rather have sex in the morning or at night? Night.
    11. Would you rather get a rash from a poor bikini wax job or have an entire eyebrow accidentally waxed off? Ugh. Rash, I guess.
    12. Would you rather have your gynecologist use a speculum that is too large or a speculum that is cold? Cold, it'll at least warm up. 
    13. Would you rather eat your boogers or lick your shoe? Gah. Boogs.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    1. Would you rather visit the dentist or the gynecologist? Dentist
    2. Would you rather eat pizza or pasta? BUT WHY CAN'T I HAVE BOTH?!!
    3. Would you rather eat guacamole or salsa? Guac
    4. Would you rather attend a dry wedding or a child's 4th birthday party? Honestly, probably a dry wedding. A bunch of 4 year olds running around screaming is not my idea of a good time. The only reason I'm looking forward to the b-day party I'm going to is that it's at one of those trampoline parks. I told H I'm not going unless I can jump too.
    5. Would you rather live one life that lasts 1,000 years or live 10 lives that last 100 years each? 10 lives. I like variety.
    6. Would you rather have a dragon or be a dragon? Have one.
    7. Would you rather change the past or be able to see into the future? See into the future.
    8. Would you prefer to have someone watching you have sex or watch someone having sex? Ugh, watch someone else I guess.
    9. Would you rather receive oral sex or give it? RECEIVE.
    10. Would you rather have sex in the morning or at night? Actually, I prefer afternoon delight.
    11. Would you rather get a rash from a poor bikini wax job or have an entire eyebrow accidentally waxed off? Rash
    12. Would you rather have your gynecologist use a speculum that is too large or a speculum that is cold? Too cold.
    13. Would you rather eat your boogers or lick your shoe? Lick my damn shoe.

• Options
    Would you rather visit the dentist or the gynecologist?
    Gyno.

Would you rather eat pizza or pasta?
    Pizza all day.

Would you rather eat guacamole or salsa?
    Salsa. 

Would you rather attend a dry wedding or a child's 4th birthday party?
    Birthday Party. I know fun people and there's a good chance there will be drinks at the party!

Would you rather live one life that lasts 1,000 years or live 10 lives that last 100 years each?
    10 lives. Would be cool to do things differently all the time.

Would you rather have a dragon or be a dragon?
    Have a dragon

Would you rather change the past or be able to see into the future?
    See the future.

Would you prefer to have someone watching you have sex or watch someone having sex?
    Have someone watch me.

Would you rather receive oral sex or give it? 
    Receive. Fo Sure.

Would you rather have sex in the morning or at night?
    Mid-afternoon.

Would you rather get a rash from a poor bikini wax job or have an entire eyebrow accidentally waxed off?
    Rash.

Would you rather have your gynecologist use a speculum that is too large or a speculum that is cold?
    Cold. Too big sounds way too painful.

Would you rather eat your boogers or lick your shoe?
    Lick the shoe. 

This whole thing gave me the heeby-jeebies! No clue if that's how you spell it but whatever. EW.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    1. Would you rather visit the dentist or the gynecologist? probably the gyno just because it takes less time! a pap sucks but it's done way quicker than scraping my tartar...
    2. Would you rather eat pizza or pasta? oh geez depends on my mood...but pizza 75% of the time
    3. Would you rather eat guacamole or salsa? I hate salsa! Guac for lyfe
    4. Would you rather attend a dry wedding or a child's 4th birthday party? I don't drink so I guess a dry wedding is every wedding for me! But I do like to watch drunk people dance...so the kid's party would likely be more entertaining!
    5. Would you rather live one life that lasts 1,000 years or live 10 lives that last 100 years each? 10, try new things each time
    6. Would you rather have a dragon or be a dragon? have?
    7. Would you rather change the past or be able to see into the future? change past
    8. Would you prefer to have someone watching you have sex or watch someone having sex? oh god I'm a prudey so neither, if I had to I'd do the watching
    9. Would you rather receive oral sex or give it? receive
    10. Would you rather have sex in the morning or at night? night
    11. Would you rather get a rash from a poor bikini wax job or have an entire eyebrow accidentally waxed off? lol I guess bikini since other people can't see it
    12. Would you rather have your gynecologist use a speculum that is too large or a speculum that is cold? eeeek no thank you! cold I guess.
    13. Would you rather eat your boogers or lick your shoe? like the lace part of my shoe?

• Options
    1. Would you rather visit the dentist or the gynecologist? Gyno fo sho. 
    2. Would you rather eat pizza or pasta? PIZZA.
    3. Would you rather eat guacamole or salsa? Guac plz
    4. Would you rather attend a dry wedding or a child's 4th birthday party? Depends on the kid, but probably the dry wedding. I've been to a couple and they were still a lot of fun and people danced and partied.  
    5. Would you rather live one life that lasts 1,000 years or live 10 lives that last 100 years each? One. But only if I'm a timelord so I'm at peak physical ability. Yes I watch Doctor Who. 
    6. Would you rather have a dragon or be a dragon? Have one. I would never drive a car again.
    7. Would you rather change the past or be able to see into the future? See into future, but I'd also like to go back in time and acquire that ability in middle school. 
    8. Would you prefer to have someone watching you have sex or watch someone having sex? Watch someone else. I can't even deal if the dog is watching. 
    9. Would you rather receive oral sex or give it? Receive. DUH.  
    10. Would you rather have sex in the morning or at night? Nightsex
    11. Would you rather get a rash from a poor bikini wax job or have an entire eyebrow accidentally waxed off? Rash. Nobody better mess with my brows. 
    12. Would you rather have your gynecologist use a speculum that is too large or a speculum that is cold? Cold. Also I am now giggling. 
    13. Would you rather eat your boogers or lick your shoe? Boogers. At least I know where they have been. 

• Options
    1. Would you rather visit the dentist or the gynecologist? Dentist! I like having sparkly teeth!
    2. Would you rather eat pizza or pasta? PASTA!!!!!
    3. Would you rather eat guacamole or salsa? GUAC!!!!!!
    4. Would you rather attend a dry wedding or a child's 4th birthday party? Definitely a child's 4th bday party because there will most likely be alcohol for the parents lol.
    5. Would you rather live one life that lasts 1,000 years or live 10 lives that last 100 years each? 10 lives that last 100 years each if each life was different.
    6. Would you rather have a dragon or be a dragon? Have a dragon that wouldn't eat me.
    7. Would you rather change the past or be able to see into the future? See into the future!
    8. Would you prefer to have someone watching you have sex or watch someone having sex? Watch someone else lol.
    9. Would you rather receive oral sex or give it? Receive it duh
    10. Would you rather have sex in the morning or at night? At night!
    11. Would you rather get a rash from a poor bikini wax job or have an entire eyebrow accidentally waxed off? rash from a poor bikini wax!
    12. Would you rather have your gynecologist use a speculum that is too large or a speculum that is cold? Speculum that is too cold lololol
    13. Would you rather eat your boogers or lick your shoe? omg. idk. boogers....probably.
  • Options
    1. Would you rather visit the dentist or the gynecologist? Gyno-- I never get bad news at the gyno. I ALWAYS get bad news at the dentist.
    2. Would you rather eat pizza or pasta? 
    3. Would you rather eat guacamole or salsa? Salsa
    4. Would you rather attend a dry wedding or a child's 4th birthday party? Dry wedding, hands down
    5. Would you rather live one life that lasts 1,000 years or live 10 lives that last 100 years each? One life that lasts 1,000 years
    6. Would you rather have a dragon or be a dragon? Have a dragon! I want Toothless!
    7. Would you rather change the past or be able to see into the future? I'm going to go with see the future because I think changing the past lends itself to weird time continuum situations that are super complicated.
    8. Would you prefer to have someone watching you have sex or watch someone having sex? Uh... I have no idea. I guess watch someone.
    9. Would you rather receive oral sex or give it? Receive! Fo sho!
    10. Would you rather have sex in the morning or at night? I prefer at night, but H prefers morning. 
    11. Would you rather get a rash from a poor bikini wax job or have an entire eyebrow accidentally waxed off? Eyebrow. Those can be drawn back on with makeup. Makeup is magical.
    12. Would you rather have your gynecologist use a speculum that is too large or a speculum that is cold? Too cold! Too large would be so painful.
    13. Would you rather eat your boogers or lick your shoe? Boogers because who the hell knows what's on the bottom of my shoe. Snot + skin is a much safer bet than anything on the ground.

• Options
    1. Would you rather visit the dentist or the gynecologist? The dentist
    2. Would you rather eat pizza or pasta? Pasta
    3. Would you rather eat guacamole or salsa? Guacamole
    4. Would you rather attend a dry wedding or a child's 4th birthday party? Oh lord I'll take the wedding.
    5. Would you rather live one life that lasts 1,000 years or live 10 lives that last 100 years each? One life, 1000 years.
    6. Would you rather have a dragon or be a dragon? Be a dragon!
    7. Would you rather change the past or be able to see into the future? Change the past.
    8. Would you prefer to have someone watching you have sex or watch someone having sex? Watch someone else.
    9. Would you rather receive oral sex or give it? Receive
    10. Would you rather have sex in the morning or at night? Night
    11. Would you rather get a rash from a poor bikini wax job or have an entire eyebrow accidentally waxed off? Well, I accidentally waxed off most of an eyebrow as a teen (home waxing kit), so I'll lose the whole eyebrow.
    12. Would you rather have your gynecologist use a speculum that is too large or a speculum that is cold? Cold
    13. Would you rather eat your boogers or lick your shoe? @labro, you are a terrible person. I will eat the boogers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards