Snarky Brides

Up a wall.

13»

Re: Up a wall.

• @bigbaypony The venue sounds badass. You should post some pics if you don't mind.  Our venue is an old Art Deco styled bank from 1921 turned  ballroom.  It was actually FI's pic, I wanted the Farmers Market but gave in because he really loved the old bank. 

Also, I'm glad all of the people who bear penises had a vote in the venue decision. 
  • Very pretty OP! Enjoy!

• That venue is amazing!  I'm glad everything worked out and that you and your FI got some good communication experience:) 

I really want to be invited to a wedding there now.  We're relatively close, and DH has lots of cousins, so fingers crossed!
  • SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Gorgeous venue!
  • Where is this venue?
  • Where is this venue?

In New Hope, PA. It's a Landmark venue - Hotel du Village.

• JediElizabethJediElizabeth member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited June 2016
    Where is this venue?

Yay New Hope! FI & I got engaged there!
  • Where is this venue?

Jedi, are you another Pennsylvanian?  If so, awesome!  Glad to see another person from my favorite state here:)
  • Where is this venue?

Jedi, are you another Pennsylvanian?  If so, awesome!  Glad to see another person from my favorite state here:)
    Newly in PA. I've lived in NJ most of my life. Everything's so much better here! ^_^
  • Where is this venue?

Newly in PA. I've lived in NJ most of my life. Everything's so much better here! ^_^
    Truth!  I've lived my whole life in PA, but I have lots of family in Jersey.  They do have better beaches though:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards