Options

FMIL and family attire worries....

2»

Re: FMIL and family attire worries....

• Options
    CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited June 2016
    @pinupbride6189 , almost everybody has at least one relative who can be a public ass.  My family was full of racists.  My son-in-law is from an Asian-American family, and my sister-in-law is married to a man from Africa.
    Gee, some of them weren't invited to the wedding.  I wonder why?  Others managed to behave themselves, at least in public.  People understand.  (At my own wedding, some relatives found out that my Grandmother could kick under the table very HARD!)
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    CMGragain said:
    @pinupbride6189 , almost everybody has at least one relative who can be a public ass.  My family was full of racists.  My son-in-law is from an Asian-American family, and my sister-in-law is married to a man from Africa.
    Gee, some of them weren't invited to the wedding.  I wonder why?  Others managed to behave themselves, at least in public.  People understand.  (At my own wedding, some relatives found out that my Grandmother could kick under the table very HARD!)
    Oh Dear Lawd - DH has some on his side that are that way - The MOST I've ever seen the one dress up is a clean pair of LOOSE fitting knee-length shorts and a wife-beater style shirt...  at a wedding - I kid you not...
  • Options
    CMGragain said:
    Grandmas are tougher than they look!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards