Wisconsin

Wisconsin Barn Locations

Hey everyone!
I just got engaged and would love to be married in a gorgeous barn!! Any ideas for locations in southeast Wisconsin?? Thanks!!
Kayla

Re: Wisconsin Barn Locations

• Barn at Harvest Moon Pond in Poynette - they are mostly booked for 2013, but if you are willing to do this winter, or next winter you might have some flexibility.  I found it it another post on here and emailed them yesterday so that's my most recent update!
  • I would say GOOGLE. That is what I have been doing and there are some amazing barns however almost all of them are completely booked for 2013. I am in the same boat, and my mind is set on a barn location.  So now its the question of do I want to wait until 2014 or settle for something else :-/
  • I just can't find anything within an hour of Milwaukee... so hard!! :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_wisconsin-barn-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:4a4fdc46-701c-4ef2-8d26-0203807fc849Post:64d041fb-be9f-4b74-9fe2-64331342c253">Re: Wisconsin Barn Locations</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would say GOOGLE. That is what I have been doing and there are some amazing barns however almost all of them are completely booked for 2013. I am in the same boat, and my mind is set on a barn location.  So now its the question of do I want to wait until 2014 or settle for something else :-/
    Posted by Bride2BeMrsS[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards