Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Scheduled BPics

Well, I finally made a decision and scheduled a Bpics session! I wasn't able to get in on the Cadence marathon this weekend, so after more research and deliberating, I decided to go with Sugar & Spice. I know they are more pricey, but I'm going to do it as a joint Bday/EARLY Xmas present for FI. I really want to do it even though I'm still nervous about it! I'm excited though, it's in 2 weeks. Now I just have to decide what types of outfits I want to wear!

Re: Scheduled BPics

• aabrahams7aabrahams7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Kudos to you... I could never work up enough nerve to do that! You FI will love them!

• edited December 2011
    if you really want to do a marathon, Callie V's is this next weekend (the 6th). Sugar and Spice looks awesome though! I can't wait for mine w/ callie in march :D i've been planning my outfits since august haha. you're lucky you get to go so soon (I had to lose some poundage first ;] )

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You are going to love Sugar and Spice! I had a session with them back in Sept.
    I brought in one of FI's jersey's and it was his favorite picture(s). I would suggest doing the same or bring in something that FI loves. Otherwise they have plenty of outfits to choose from.

GL!! The girls are awesome at making you feel comfortable! I was a size 14 when I went it and they made me feel like a supermodel that was a Zero :)
  • edited December 2011
    I just did Cadence's marathon and it was INCREDIBLE. LOVED it. Every moment - made me feel really empowered! I was a huge skeptic but I know FI will love them! I felt super sexy. :)
    12/17/86 - "Once upon a time...." 10/08/11 - "Happily ever after..." imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker White Knot Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the kind words, girls! I'm a little nervous but it seems like most people have good experiences! :) I am trying to decide what outfit to tailor to FI, but I'm thinking of taking his Packers jersey! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Have a great time!!
    Hitched! 09.30.11
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!  Have fun!!   I kind of wish I had gone with Sugar & Spice.  Since I did mine during the marathon with Cadence, the stylist wasn't really willing to take the time to give me what I wanted for hair (I *really* wanted to wear clip in extensions that I bought & brought but I didn't get to, and she never really even asked how I wanted my hair anyway  :(    Plus, with how much I spent on the hair & make up and the shoot, and then buying my own lingerie/outfits, fake eyelashes etc, I probably paid about the same amount that S&S charges and didn't get as much as I was hoping in terms of my look.  However I do get to keep the lingerie since I bought it on my own.    I am just hoping I like the pictures and worried that I won't since I didn't like my hair.    :(

Anyway good luck, have fun & can't wait to hear how it goes!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards