Not Engaged Yet

It's Monday

2»

Re: It's Monday

• Re: StitchFix I got the email that said "get a fix for your birthday!" so I did. I stalked it and hated everything but when it got to my house and I tried it on I REALLY hated it. I then read the card and it was styled for my "Mom on-the-go" lifestyle. There was also mention of an item that wasn't there and no mention of my birthday, even though I wrote about it in the requests. I just returned the whole thing and wrote to customer service. If they don't do anything to fix it, I will be completely done with it.
    Wow. How awful! I'm glad you contacted customer service, and I hope they either refund you the styling fee or send you a better box! Your post just helped me make the decision to cancel my birthday Fix. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @LizzyTish88 Omg how awful!! It sounds like you definitely got someone else's fix! When did you write to c/s?

• @labro Just before typing that. I got the fix Thursday so today was my last day to check out. The response email said they are busy but to expect to hear back within 48 hours.
    friends tv show funy
  • @LizzyTish88 that's ridiculous! Hopefully they respond soon.

Re stitchfix:  I canceled my subscription awhile ago.  There was never anything that I absolutely loved except for one shirt.  Plus it was way more than I would spend on everyday clothes.  Their pricing is closer to what I spend on my work clothes, and that is all suits.
  • Oh that sucks about the SF decline. It seems like such a good concept, if they figure out lower price points and actual stylists (not algorithms). Other companies should take advantage, like if Target or Kohl's did "based on your last purchases- here's a box- just return it at the store if you don't like it".

@lizytish88 that's so annoying that they sent you someone else's, hope they respond to you soon.

@speakeasy14 Aw your niece sounds so cute for singing at the top of her lungs! Yea H got everything on my list (the real food for meals) and of course he got some extras like chips. He got a Ben & Jerry's that may be my new favorite thing ever. It's NY Chunk or something like that. Chocolate with pieces of white choc & nuts.

• @jenna8984 impressive!

@AlPacina They're doing a part 2 for the bikini series.  So it starts next week.  I switch between them and yoga.  I really just like them because it gives me a schedule.  I refuse to pay for the meal plans, nutrition guide, or extra workouts though.  I usually set up my equipment or get Calla out of the way during their intro videos haha 
  • @minskat30 Yay for Ani's weight gain! That's awesome news! Keep it up Mama! You're doing such an awesome job and I'm sure your supply will start to increase. I've also heard Fenugreek helps increase supply as well as Mother's Milk Tea just in case if you wanted to try something different. A friend of mine baked me some oatmeal cookies since oatmeal also helps and it's also tastier if you make oatmeal chocolate chip cookies lol.
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @minskat30 I'm so glad you are getting to do some things just for YOU! And yay for Ani gaining back all that weight so quickly! Go her! I also vote for some tasty oatmeal chocolate chip lactation cookies....because cookies!

• @minskat30 I wasn't here on Friday but totally lurked your photos. Ani is absolutely gorgeous! Cheers to her weight gain and cheers to your me-time massage.. You deserve it!
  • @minskat30 yaaaay you are doing such an awesome job!! She is precious!

• Hello ladies!!

I did skim a bit, but today has been crazy.

Not a whole lot this weekend. Matt was out Friday night and since it was the first night I didn't have a stress/tension headache, I just wanted to relax. I packed fragile stuff while watching a movie.

Saturday I went to "Alice in Wonderland" - fyi @speakeasy14  and @AlPacina definitely good, and you ladies would love! - and since I don't see the friend that I saw movie with, I opted out with hanging out with Matt and the guys to see her. My mum ended up coming over and we hung out.

Sunday we went to see the "sold" sign on our place and be total creepers to take a photo of it :wink: Then went to my mum's for dinner.

This week we have to get that table cleared off since it's getting fixed next weekend. Matt's going to a football game with his step-dad and it's our home opener, so he's excited. I may see if I can move things around.
  • @eilis1228 awesome news! Fingers crossed!

@minskat30 you're doing an awesome job! 
  • @minskat30  such a cutie! And yay for back at birth weight :)

@eilis1228  ooh quick! Vibes!
  • Urg side rant ...

Does anyone have a customer/client/etc that says "i don't want to talk to you anymore" and you're just thinking "don't care. you're annoying and rude." ?

We have one, and we all find him rude because once he doesn't get his way, he'll start this attitude >.<! fack! I despise people like this.
  • TwoDimes said:
    @minskat30,
    I'm dying to know what Raj thinks of Ani!! Any pics of him sniffing her???
    I second this request!
    triple!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards