Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday!

2»

Re: Tuesday!

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @eilis1228 Aw I hope Zoey is feeling better today! Maybe she got stung or bit by some sort of bug? Or she had an upset tummy?

• Options
    @eilis1228 LOL I wish that was me. 

@TwoDimes OMG that sandwich looks amazing!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    @labro It was definitely an upset stomach, but I have no idea what could have caused it. She didn't eat anything out of the norm. Maybe it was just a bug? She threw up a couple of times and then slept soundly the rest of the night. I woke her up a few times to let her drink chicken broth, and she kept that down. H and I read that rice is good for dogs with upset stomachs, so I gave her that too and she ate it with no problems.This morning she was back to her normal energetic self. I'm going to go buy some pumpkin for her too in case it happens again. My poor puppy :( 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Blegh, finally out of my all morning meeting.  

@jenna8984 WTF!?!?! Definitely say something to her.  

@eilis1228 aw I hope Zoe is all better.  

@twodimes I'd like that sandwich right now.  

@alpacina luckily there are only 4 of us, pretty sure if there were as many as your family that we'd never all be together. 
  • Options
    Where do you guys like to shop for tops? @Swazzle got some great tops in her recent fix, but I asked for sleeveless ones and only like MAYBE one thing they sent me. I want some cute, fun shirts for the summer!
  • Options
    UGGHHHHHH my week is full of meetings. This week is going to SUCK.
  • Options
    @eilis1228 - That's amazing!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @LizzyTish88 I wish they had refunded your $20 but at least you're getting a new Fix! It had better be amazing!!

• Options
    @PamBeesly524 All of my clothes are from Ann Taylor, Loft, Banana Republic, Thred Up, and Kohls

@eilis1228 That's awesome! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

@LizzyTish88 I'm glad they're sending you another at no cost, but boo for losing the $20.
  • Options
    @LizzyTish88 - You'll probably be able to apply the $20 styling fee from before to anything you keep from this Fix. 

• Options
    LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2016
    @swazzle That is really good to know!! I hope that is the case. It will be here by Monday.

ETA: I have a $20 credit on my account so it looks like that it what it is!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @eilis1228 congrats on the successful interview!

@LizzyTish88 glad StitchFix is doing the right thing.

@speakeasy14 thanks! I always forget about Ann Taylor.
  • Options
    @PamBeesly524 I love Ann Taylor.  It's the only place I actually fit in petites. 
  • Options
    @wink0erin I can't wait to hear about the conference, I loved all your pictures!

@eilis1228 still exciting!
  • Options
    @eilis1228 That's so awesome!!!! So excited for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards