New Jersey

Florist in Central/Northern NJ

Hi everyone,

I am getting married at the Palace in January 2017. I just recently moved to FL and now have to plan long distance (bleh). Does anyone have a recommendation for a florist in central or northern NJ for a budget around 3,000?

All help is appreciated!

Re: Florist in Central/Northern NJ

• Nathan from Avenue Florist in Elizabeth. He's been great all throughout this process. I get married next saturday and have been so excited to see my flowers the day of. 
  • We used Bart from Dahlia Florists in Garfield and he was the best!!
  • I used Pedestals but also have worked with Marquis Florals by Kim. Both are spectacular and amazing to work with.  
  • Irena from Allure Floral was very, very good. And extremely well priced in comparison to a lot of others I found. I live in Jersey City, but I don't drive and I did everything with her via email and phone - seriously, I didn't meet her in person until the day of my wedding. You can send her your ideas and pinterest photos and she can make anything happen. She has stellar reviews on all of the wedding sites, too. http://weddingflowersdesign.com/

• Definitely definitely check out Perla from Perla & Co.  She was absolutely wonderful to work with.  I wanted orchids for my wedding in the worst way.  We met with several florists who told me they couldn't fit my budget.  Perla went out of her way to make it work and I had the most beautiful flowers.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards