Snarky Brides
Options

12 Ways to Make Your Wedding Interactive

Re: 12 Ways to Make Your Wedding Interactive

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Some of these are all right (lawn games, kids activities), but others? Weddings are already interactive.

ETA: Also, hell to the no for the Cha Cha Slide or any dance with "slide" or "shuffle" in the title. Maybe the Melbourne Shuffle, but no Cupid Shuffle or Electric Slide.
  • Options
    MCmeowMCmeow member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Oh god, I thought a few of them are cute, like the time capsule one (I'm a sucker for things like that) but then it took a dark dark turn...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    How many times did the article reference the gifts that the guests should have brought?? Yuck.
  • Options
    ernursej said:
    How many times did the article reference the gifts that the guests should have brought?? Yuck.
    That first paragraph alone made me not want to read any further. But it's like lima beans... Can't have any cake until the beans are gone.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• Options
    If we had kept our reception at the barn, we would have done cornhole and tic tac toe yard games. One of the best receptions I've been to had a photo booth and another (not so great for various reasons) reception had little notebooks on each table with a number. You were to give advice for whatever year was the number on the front. These ideas I'm okay with. A honeymoon fund is tacky as hell and I already hate the cake smash so that one really bothered me. 
  • Options
    My favorite "interactive wedding" suggestion: http://imgur.com/fqSxS0y

• Options
    Some are cute! Then 9 and 10 showed up .... *sigh*
    We had the "date idea/words of wisdom" {people could choose} and honestly we got a lot of great ideas! I was surprised!

I originally wanted to do the "i spy" thing, but ended up being lazy and saying 'fuck it'

Definitely like the ideas of ways to keep kids entertained, especially with legos or colouring. :)
  • Options
    Some are cute, but then I got to 9 and 10...

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    "Brides – try fitting the money in the bust of your gown."

Oh sweet merciful baby Jesus

• Options
    Ew. That picture of the bride and groom covered in dollar bills? LOL so tacky.
    *********************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards