Chit Chat

Re: EPIC read on a shit show Vegas wedding

• Thank you for this.  I didn't want to work anyway.

• I should have included her post from a couple of weeks ago with her concerns about this wedding.

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/invited-to-attend-elopement-but-they-seem-like-theyre-being-shady/
  • I'm sorry there is no way this is is real. 

Also, I think the poster is Judgy McJudgerson with all her "tramp stamps" and "gum ball machine jewelry". 
  • I felt like I was reading something from a movie, especially with the taser part. But seriously, I don't want to work today and I'm holding off on school work too.  It was entertaining to say the least. 

• I believed none of that.  Is this fan fic?

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• I just copy and pasted that into a Word doc, so I can read it later!  I didn't want to chance it being hidden!

And reading the comments here, I can't wait to get to it! 

Thanks kmmssg!

• Well that was fun.
  • Holy cow! That can't be real. Not possible.

• Part of me thinks that this is like a sequel to Bridesmaids, food poisoning, crazy bridezilla, mistresses, dead strip club and tazers. Definitely made my day!
  • Fun read, but no way it's real. I stopped believing it about when the bride started yelling at the stripper. 
  • Somehow this is the only part I actually believe:

Bride cries all the way back to the condo & now looks like Sad Hooker Barbie or maybe Tammy Faye Bakker. Hubby & Groom are surprised we’re back so early and as I begin to tell Hubby about the hoopty & the less-than-average-looking dancers, Bride plasters on a fake smile and says I’m exaggerating and the guys were great & we had a great time, before disappearing into their bedroom alone

At least she admits to being a pearl clutcher when it comes to drinking, small dresses and strip clubs while in Vegas.
  • The food poisoning from the grapes cleared up quickly.  They must have the constitutions of goats.  And Betty never showed up again.
    Yup. I noticed these plot holes as well.

Plus all of the convenient, over-the-top-in-a-cheap-way metaphors and similes just made me think this was not real, rather a crappy creative writing assignment.
  • The food poisoning from the grapes cleared up quickly.  They must have the constitutions of goats.  And Betty never showed up again.
    Right?  How many dirty grapes do you think it takes to get food poisoning from them?
  • Also, she used a taser on a rando at the club...
    Yea, but if they got food poisoning from dirty grapes, they must have incredibly weak constitutions. I've eaten plenty of dirty fruit in my lifetime. Never gotten food poisoning. 
  • MCmeowMCmeow member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2016
    Wow that was entertaining, real or not. I actually just started going on weddingbee recently just to see all the drama when I'm bored, man, there is a lot of drama there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    I should probably be ashamed it took me until that point but that's when I was finally like "Nope, this is definitely made up."

It's also interesting to me no one questions her story in the comments... if that was posted on here people would be all over it. 
    I should probably be ashamed it took me until that point but that's when I was finally like "Nope, this is definitely made up."

It's also interesting to me no one questions her story in the comments... if that was posted on here people would be all over it. 
    Yeah... she forgot she had it in her purse until that moment. A fucking stungun in your bag and you forget you have it in there?

Yeah... she forgot she had it in her purse until that moment. A fucking stungun in your bag and you forget you have it in there?
    Right? I carry mace with me and I never forget that it's in my purse. 
  • kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    Also, she used a taser on a rando at the club...

Right? I carry mace with me and I never forget that it's in my purse. 

i was wondering if you're even allowed to bring a taser on a plane? She said they had a flight the next day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards