Connecticut

Catering costs

Hi!

I am looking at a venue in Ridgefield, but I don't know how much it will cost to have a caterer as this place (Lounsbury house) does not do in- house catering. They have a kitchen and supply the tables, chairs, dishes and silverware. They do not supply the glassware or linens. I am looking to have about 100 guests, does anyone have insight into how much I might end up spending on a caterer?

Thanks!

Re: Catering costs

• I looked at Lounsbury House - its gorgeous.  The range of prices for caterers is pretty large but Fairfield County is going to be on the higher side.  Fitzgeralds was once recommended to me as a great option that is flexible with budgets but I never go any pricing.  I'm sure Lounsbury House has a preferred vendor list that you can look at as well.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm hiring an outside caterer for my wedding and the lowest price I found for a plated dinner was about 100/pp by David Alan. They included the linens, etc. and all the china (I need everything).  I'm not using them, I'm using Catering by Christine, who is another caterer who works with budgets.  Check out Ciao! Catering in Danbury though, from what i remember they were affordable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards