Not Engaged Yet

StitchFix Discussion, Pics, and Item Details

Re: StitchFix Discussion, Pics, and Item Details

• @beachyone15, cute blouse! Sorry the box was a letdown as a whole, though.
  • @beachyone15 good choice! Love that shirt... I think they have a dress version of that and I've been keeping my eyes out on the B/S/T boards I'm on for one in my size. Sorry you only liked one thing.
  • @beachyone15 - Love the top on you!

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @Swazzle YES, agree with everything! That kimono top is like...some sort of old lady cape and I don't love it either.

• @swazzle - The white sleeveless is gorgeous!

• @swazzle I absolutely love those two tanks! 
  • @swazzle - Good fix! I totally agree with your choices too. Makes me want to get a box!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @swazzle I am so jealous of your fix! I pinned that black tank! I also LOVE the white sleeveless! I hope SF fixes mine and I get your stylist!
    friends tv show funy
  • @Swazzle holy moly you got the papermoon! People on the BST boards I'm part of on fb go nuts over that top. I'm so jealous of that and the other sleeveless - I asked for sleeveless tops in my fix that i got this weekend and the two they sent I don't love. 

You've convinced me to post pics later for advice - I want to keep at least 1 item so I don't lose $20!
  • @LizzyTish88 - I love the top you kept! I have noticed that the few dresses I have gotten from SF all seem to be tight. Too bad because they are usually very cute!

• labrolabro member
    @LIzzyTish88 Aww I am sad the dress didn't work out for you because I love it too!!! I love the red shirt plus jeans combo though! That'll be a perfect Independence Day outfit!

• @LizzyTish88 - I love the top you're keeping! I also really love the short dress a lot! 

• @LizzyTish88 I agree with your choice of keeping the red stripe top.  My other choice would have been the blue dress or blue striped top.  $198 for ripped jeans, yeah no.
  • @LizzyTish88 I love both tops you got but it makes sense to look for a similar blue one elsewhere. I can't believe how long those jeans are on you and $198 say WHAT?! 

The maxi is cute but I agree with your logic there - if you aren't comfortable in it as is then there is no point in wearing it!
  • labrolabro member
    @Swazzle I would love that green tank more if they had that print all the way around or something....I don't like the solid green in the front with the random seam. Nope.

I actually really like that dress on you, the colors are really pretty! But if you're not wild about it then it obviously isn't worth it. Otherwise I agree on everything! Those pants are kind of weird...

• LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2016
    @Swazzle I feel like if the green tank was the opposite, solid in the back, print in the front, then I would like it more. I also love the dress but if you don't then I wouldn't keep it. Love the top your keeping!
    friends tv show funy
  • @swazzle - I have that black top and love it! I love both the dress and romper on you, but I agree about those weird pants. And you look so sad in the pic with the green top so it's definitely a no-go.

• @Swazzle I like the green top but I don't love it. Are those pants emers? I have a pair that I love (those coral ones) but those don't look like they fit you right at all - they do run unnaturally high but not that high.

And I'm jelly of the black top.. I got it in blue once but a size too big. I would have tried to size down if it were black. I keep scouring the fb b/s/t boards for one!
  • @PamBeesly524 - They are Emers and they do NOT fit me well at all lol. They're definitely too big which I thought I expressed the last time they sent me a pair but maybe not. 

• labro said:
    Just say no to vaj arrows...

WHATEVER! I'm never removing my tattoo. I LOVE IT.

• @TwoDimes - I actually LOVE the top you're keeping and all of the dresses on you, even the very first dress! That style isn't something I could ever pull off (it'd be a tent on me with my boobs) and I'm always so jealous of women who can and, girl, you can! The striped dress looks freaking INCREDIBLE on you I hope so much that you keep it! 

• @TwoDimes Love that last top!! I got the knit striped dress and returned it for the same reason! It looks really good on you, but if you don't think you'll wear it then I would agree to return it.
    friends tv show funy
  • @TwoDimes - That striped dress is SMOKING! I think you look amazing in it. And the last shirt is perfect on you!

• @twodimes love the last top, definitely keep.  I think the striped dress would be awesome for an event or date night cause I guarantee your H's eyes would pop out of his head.  I really like the pink dress too, but agree that it's probably not worth it if you have something similar. 
  • labrolabro member
    @twodimes I actually really really love that blue patterned tank and it doesn't scream vag arrows but if it's not your style, then it's not. Totally agree with your assessment on everything else and I absolutely adore the top you are keeping!!! You are smokin' in that dress tho! Your H would be like...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards