Attire & Accessories Forum

Jewelry?

Hello ladies!

I am trying to figure out what kind of jewelry I should wear with my dress. I don't have a picture of me in the dress, but below is a picture of the model. It is an Alfred Angelo Modern Vintage 8516. The right shoulder has lace flowers and some gems in them. I am wearing a veil and a jeweled hair piece.

Thank you!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Jewelry?

• edited June 2016
    That dress is gorgeous! I'd go with a string of pearls and some matching earrings, or a simple choker.

ETA: If you post pictures of your veil and headpiece, that would give us an even better idea of what would look good.
  • SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    If you do wear a necklace, something delicate and simple.

But I agree that I would forgo the necklace, as the neckline speaks for itself, and either do some bolder/more intricate or drop earrings.

• I'd go for something simple. Pearl drop earrings, a simple pendant would work. I think with the intricate lace at the neckline, I wouldn't do a strand of pearls (and I'm a big pearl proponent).
  • I've seen people on here suggest taking a cue from the model's styling. In this case, they haven't done a necklace, likely because of the gorgeous neckline. They've stuck with a simple drop or chandelier earrings and a bracelet, and I think it looks lovely. 
  • ChelleJayneChelleJayne member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2016

@kimmiinthemitten - I'm sorry but I'm not a vendor. I was just looking for some input on what jewelry to wear with my dress.

• @kimmiinthemitten - I'm sorry but I'm not a vendor. I was just looking for some input on what jewelry to wear with my dress.

I'm pretty sure that there was a Knottie#s who posted here with a link to some website. Not sure if that was this thread or not. I don't think kimmi was referring to you.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• It was this thread, there was someone linking to a store but it has been deleted by mods. 
  • Thank you for clarifying
  • @kimmiinthemitten - I'm sorry but I'm not a vendor. I was just looking for some input on what jewelry to wear with my dress.

I'm pretty sure that there was a Knottie#s who posted here with a link to some website. Not sure if that was this thread or not. I don't think kimmi was referring to you.
    Somehow I missed all of this.  Not you @chellejayne, I should have quoted!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards