Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Low Cost Rehearsal Dinner in Twin Cities

My wedding is in March 2017, and I am trying to figure a place to have the rehearsal dinner. I am expecting around 75 people and need it to be in the Twin Cities area. It needs to be indoors because of the weather at that time of year. Does anyone know of any less expensive restaurants with large rooms, or open spaces to rent out and have food catered in? 

Re: Low Cost Rehearsal Dinner in Twin Cities

• The twin cities is a large area - you don't want recommendations in Plymouth if your wedding is closer to Stillwater...  Can you be more specific on the location?
  • It can be anywhere in Northwest/West/Southwest suburbs, Minneapolis, or Saint Paul
  • We had ours at DeGidio's on West 7th in St. Paul, and it was great! They have a nice banquet room, and the food was really good. The room rental is free as long as you meet a $1000 food minimum. Plus, they have a large parking lot and there's a lot of street parking too. We had 45-50 people, which included 5 kids.

My mother-in-law handled everything with them, so I don't know exactly what our final total was, but I do remember she was very complimentary of the staff she worked with. 

http://www.degidios.com/banquets-parties/banquet-room-policies/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards