Arizona-Phoenix

Wedding on a budget

I am trying to stay within a $12,000 budget for my wedding. Does anyone have recommendations for a reasonably priced venue?? I am in North Phoenix, but willing to go within 45ish minutes.
Thank you!!

Re: Wedding on a budget

• Hi Amanda, this was my budget and honestly, its tough to do in the Phoenix area. I am getting married in Payson and was able to easily keep that budget. What sort of venue are you looking for? Also how many people? I did alot of price shopping in the valley and can offer any help you need. 
  • Hi Amanda!  That's my budget, too! I haven't been pricing all-inclusive bc we're choosing vendors ourselves, but the venues I looked at in our budget were: the Mesa Arts Center, Inside the Bungalow, Arizona Historical Society, Tre Bella, and 12 West Main. There's also a new place opening up soon called The Falls Event Center which was in our budget depending on time of year. Like I said, we're not doing all inclusive, so these were all places that would be under $5k venue rental fee for a Saturday wedding with 150 people. AZ Historical Society is the closest to your area - they would charge $3500 with table and linen rentals for a group of 150. I didn't look into it, but I've also heard the Japanese Friendship Garden and Irish Cultural Center in central PHX are very affordable, too. 

Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards