Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Philadelphia Area Wedding Caterer - Rustic/Natural Decor

We are using Jeffrey A Miller (JAM) Catering for our October wedding at the Anthony Wayne House (AWH). My fiancé and I had gone to a JAM wedding at the Tyler Arboretum a couple of years ago and loved the food, so that was a big factor in deciding to go with them.  Everything is farm-to-table fresh and they have SO MANY options – especially for cocktail hour!  We just loved all of the creative and delicious hors d'overues.  We are also looking to the BYO facet as a way to save money.  Another big reason we chose JAM is because their look, as a whole, is exactly what we wanted – a natural/rustic yet CLASSIC indoor-outdoor venue with CHARM.  Angela and the team at JAM are constantly purchasing new décor items that we can use for no extra charge and as a result, the space at AWH looks better with every wedding.  Their clear tent is lined with mason jar lights and filled with farmhouse tables.  LOVE!!  Check them out here http://jamcater.com/ and on Party Space.

Re: Philadelphia Area Wedding Caterer - Rustic/Natural Decor

• Agreed! We are using JAM for our September wedding at the John James Audubon Center. The JJAC venue is definitely unique and rustic. From the outdoor space, to the barn, to the pavilion there are beautiful indoor and outdoor options to accommodate your envisioned ceremony and reception. Not to mention that the food at our tasting was outstanding! You really can't beat JAM and all that their venues and catering have to offer.
  • We are also using JAM in August for our rustic wedding venue!

Shannon and Kate, the planners at Audubon have been a dream to work with! We have so many great ideas coming from them and they've been so flexible. I definitely suggest anyone looking for a rustic barn feel look at Audubon!

Also, because JAM is the exclusive caterer to so many venues in the area that are so different from one another to check them out!

http://jamcater.com/ or partyspace.com helped us so much!

We love Jeffery Miller because almost everything is included. We didn't need to deal with the hassle of rentals!

Lauren W.
  • I love to hear these good things about JAM catering because I'm using them too for a December wedding! In a really romantic old Philadelphia mansion turned art gallery--the Duke Art Gallery, in Wallingford, PA. We're looking forward to having their great food in such a good venue! 
  • Hopping on the JAM rave train! I am getting married this fall at the Tyler Arboretum and have nothing but good things to say about JAM! From the amazing food to the really helpful coordinator that JAM provides, it really has been great to work with them. 

Besides getting married to my fiance, the thing that I am looking forward to the most about my wedding day is getting to eat JAM's food again. I am dying for the love note and their short rib!! Cannot wait!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards