Kentucky

Spindletop hall info

I am planning a wedding for next August. I'm have a little trouble connecting with someone there so was wondering if anyone has any insights to costs and the overall experience. Thanks!

Re: Spindletop hall info

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky_spindletop-hall-info?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:86Discussion:db170713-73d7-45e8-b3ba-9579a3caadcbPost:9396c911-920e-4e64-84a0-f217cedb5def">Spindletop hall info</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am planning a wedding for next August. I'm have a little trouble connecting with someone there so was wondering if anyone has any insights to costs and the overall experience. Thanks!
    Posted by megdroberts[/QUOTE]

My fiance and I toured there just the other day. We were really excited at first because the price seemed too good to be true. It was. They had initially told us about the joining fee for the club and the rental prices, that worked into our budget. However there are extra dues on top of that you have to pay at the end of the year, that is an extra $1,400. However if it fits into your budget and especially if the club is something you will actually use its not too bad as it was one of the most exquisitely beautiful venues we looked at. Plus all of their packages do include an open bar for 4 hours and its top shelf liquor.
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
  • I contacted the event planner, Heather, on Friday and heard back this past Monday. Are you a UK employee or a club member? I have the Membership Application and their 2012 Wedding Guide if you want it, just shoot me a message!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards