Maryland-Baltimore

bridal salons

Does anyone know of a good bridal salon in the Baltimore region? I am trying to find salons that carry dresses that are less expensive. Wondering what your thoughts or experiences are this certain salons.

Anniversary

Re: bridal salons

• edited December 2011
    Gamberdella and Betsy Robinson Bridal are the top 2 salons in Baltimore County (IMO).  Call BR, they often have Sample Sales and you can get a $5000 dress for $1000, etc if you want a good deal.
    Anniversary
  • ashlidieashlidie member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I mean, it might be something you are not considering on purpose but I got my dress for $600 at Davids Bridal in Glen Burnie.  I too have heard great things about Gamberdella's, but I know Amanda Ritchey in Fallston was absolutely wonderful and my cousin was actually able to find her gown there for less than $1000. 
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • weezie825weezie825 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    It really depends on your range.  I went to Gamberdellas and told them I wanted to spend $1200 max.  Every dress they pulled was less than my price and I tried on about 8 - 10 dresses. 

I also had a good experience at Cecila's Bridal in Westminster. Their top end gowns are about $1200-$1500, but most are much less.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • LoveKissLoveKiss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Betsey Robinson groups dresses by price point. I went on a weekday, and my consultant let me roam around in the sections that were at, or below, my price point and select gowns that looked interesting. She also pulled a few for me that she thought would work well. They had lots of dresses in the section for under $1k. At Gamberdellas they pull the dresses for you, based on your price point, any specific instructions that you give, and their experience with what tends to look best on your body shape. I had positive experiences at both salons, but ended up buying at a small salon that caters to those of us who don't fit in a bridal size 10.

• knamos85knamos85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Poor Little Rich Girl on Belair Rd in Perry Hall. I only tried on 4 dresses (found my dress on clearance for $270!!!) but out of the 4 the average price range was about $700-$800. Michelle and Linda are lovely ladies. Their number is 410-529-0466.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards