Not Engaged Yet
Options

OLW

Y'all know what to do!

Dear Dreams,

When I dream about getting to own and ride horses, why can't you be real?

Love,
Horse crazy girl for life

~~~

Dear H,

When I vent to your or express that I'm upset about something outside of your control you don't have to fix it. Just listen. Sometimes I just want to be crabby and venty and unhappy for a few minutes. I just want you to listen and agree with me and tell me it will all work out the way we want it to.

I love you!
Wife

~~~
Dear NEY,

Seriously  now, where IS everyone? I know @Swazzle has her log-in issues and she's on vacation starting TODAY, but it's been weirdly slow around here for too long. What's the deal?

Someone start a fight or something.

Hugs and mouthkisses!
LaBro

Re: OLW

• Options
    @TwoDimes You can't quit us because @southernpeach89 and I are here!!! <3

@southernpeach89 OMGGGGGGGGGG please take more videos of Callie walking! I'm so sad I'm missing out on this stuff. Hopefully tonight you both get some sleep!

SERIOUSLY don't get why money trees aren't real yet.

• Options
    @minskat30  I hope you're buying A LOT of wine. ;) And of course champagne and OJ for mimosas!!!

• Options
    @jenna8984 Are you soaking the blankets for awhile before washing? Soaking them in a little detergent and a bucket of water could help to lift the stains a bit before washing. Those Aiden + Anais blankets are too cute to be poop stained forever! :(

@peaseblossom55 I wish you were able to come play when you go back to work. I'm sending you every vibe in the world for Duck! <3

That everything bagel and cc sounds incredible right now!

• Options
    Dear house,

I know what's going to break next. I'm pleading with you to hold off because H hasn't called me, the HVAC tech is there, and I'm reasonably certain today ends with a new air conditioner. Can I teach for part of the semester first to replenish the emergency fund I will be tapping today?

Signed,
    Homeowner
  • Options
    @KeptInStitches Ugh that sucks but I promise that a new A/C will be awesome! Hopefully you can get a more efficient model and your monthly bills will go down and you'll be able to rebuild your e-fund faster. Besides, shit like this is why we have e-funds!

• Options
    labro said:
    @jenna8984 Are you soaking the blankets for awhile before washing? Soaking them in a little detergent and a bucket of water could help to lift the stains a bit before washing. Those Aiden + Anais blankets are too cute to be poop stained forever! :(

@peaseblossom55 I wish you were able to come play when you go back to work. I'm sending you every vibe in the world for Duck! <3

This. I swear if I soaked anything that Callie pooped/ puked/ got food on for a day and then wash it the following day, the stains would be almost non existent. You would just have to do it quickly enough so that the stain doesn't set in.
  • Options
    labro said:

This. I swear if I soaked anything that Callie pooped/ puked/ got food on for a day and then wash it the following day, the stains would be almost non existent. You would just have to do it quickly enough so that the stain doesn't set in.
    Next time I will. I had brought it to the tub and tried to rinse with just water but then I wrong it out and left it for 2 days. Oops

• Options
    LOL @jenna8984 Unfortunately we can't save everything. I've had to get rid of a onesie or two because of unfortunate poopsplosions and food stains...just wait until you start feeding solids...the mess goes up times a million.
  • Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2016
    Dear NEY,

Daily chitchat is fine, but we need to do something to lure in some lurkers.  What, I have no idea.  Who is creative?

Love, Speakeasy

-------------

Dear BF, 

I love how excited you are for your friends.  So much that you dropped everything to go to the hospital this morning to meet the newest member of our group.  At least you bribed me with food so I couldn't be mad for you meeting her without me.  (BTW the watermelon feta salad from Panera is delicious).

Love you always, you're no longer hungry GF

Dear Baby G,

I can't wait to meet you! 

Love, Aunt Speakeasy!

Dear @Peaseblossom55 ,

Thinking of you everyday and sending lots of hugs your way!

Love, Speakeasy

Dear Intern,

Two more days left.
    Signed, annoyed boss who was voluntold to take you on this summer
  • Options
    Dear A/C,

Thank you for breaking in the relatively cheap way (melted wire) rather than the I-need-a-new-A/C-way (compressor) that you probably should have done.

Signed,
    Grateful Homeowner
  • Options
    My dearest, @AlPacina
    just you wait, just you wait.

Your Obedient Servant,
    e.1228

Dear NEY,
    i miss you so much! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board