Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Party Bus & Limo Rental

We are wanting to get a party bus to take our guests to and from the ceremony. We will probably need it for 2 hours. We were all set to go with Earth Limos....until tonight. I wanted to confirm a bit of information - i.e. how snug is the fit in some of their party buses, the total cost of each one since they list a 24, 26, 30 & 32 on their website but only "starting from" prices, etc. The online chat guy was HORRIBLE!!! Apparently their website isn't up to date and they no longer have any of those party buses, except the 26 person and a 35 person (which isn't even listed on their site). He then tells me that they have a 28 person and quotes me a price. I asked for a link to that one, since it's not showing on their website. He sends me to the 26 person bus, which he told me at the start of the conversation will not fit any more than 26 people. I clarify with him and he said they need to update their website.....? Huh?!? After much confusion, he finally admits that he quoted me for the 28 person shuttle bus and that they don't have a 28 person party bus.....Uhhh ok.

The conversation continued like this the entire time until I finally ended it and then completed the online feedback at the end of the chat, stating my displeasure with the lack of online "help" and how it concerned me that their website is out of date, according to the online help guy and their staff is difficult to deal with.

Soooooo now I'm in need of finding a decently priced, nice party bus for about 28-30 people (will know final numbers in 3 weeks). Any one have any recommendations? We've used Presidential Limo in the past and always liked their service but their party bus only holds 25 people, so now I'm on the search for a new company. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Party Bus & Limo Rental

• Options
    Ugh, that is not good to hear.  We've got Earth Limos booked for a 30 person party bus, so I think I'd better follow-up and see what exactly they think I'm booked for....
  • Options
    Let me know what you find out @KatCtoKatA. I can understand the odd error on a website but basically a whole fleet listed in error?!? I just don't get it. I didn't give him any dates, so it's not like they were just sold out on that date or something. Nothing can explain the conversation, other than poorly trained staff or completely out of date website. I'm leaning towards the staffing issue...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Okay, I've been emailing with Jenna at Earth Limos.  She has been our contact person throughout our booking process.  She was very confused about the information you were given, and said there have not been changes to the fleet, nor does she anticipate there will be any changes.  As we've had pretty good luck with her, I suggest you email her directly at jenna@earthlimos.com.

For anyone else following along, she assures me they have 2 buses for 35 people.  That's what she's got us booked into, so we think will have plenty of room.

• Options
    Thanks! I'll email her and see what she says :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    NTS Limo.  Ask for Goldie.  They were fantastic!! Above and beyond.
  • Options
    Hey all! This is a little off topic, but I am also renting a party bus to pick up my guests from the wedding, which I am paying for 100%. Are you guys also paying for all of the alcohol for your guests while on the bus? My fiance and I have been thinking about asking our guests to chip in maybe $10 per person for the alcohol, but we think that might be tacky, what do you all think?
    Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    @Knottie1456507824 we are paying for everything on the day for our guests, for me personally I think asking people to come to Vegas to attend our wedding is a big request therefore the least we can do is make sure everything is covered on the day. However, there are plenty of people who do get their guests to chip in, I would just suggest that you let guests know as early as possible what they will be expected to chip in for so that they are aware. 

:smile:
  • Options
    I'm generally with HayleyMarie.  We are covering everything for our guests day-of.  I figure it's already a huge cost savings to be buying our own liquor for a bus, compared to cost of cocktails at a bar, that it's reasonable for that to be on us.  Plus, you are in charge of what to stock the bar with, and how much.  I know it's costing most of our guests hundreds of dollars to be there, so asking for another $10 seems rude to me.
  • Options
    We are paying for the alcohol for the day as well..... We are doing 2 signature drinks ,beer, wine. That way we control our budget but still provide alcohol for everyone! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards