Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Brother/Bride songs

I have two older brothers that are close to me and I would like to dance with both of them. I decided on "Whenever You Remember" by Carrie Underwood for one dance, but I don't know what to do for a second dance. Does anyone have some original and good ideas?

Re: Brother/Bride songs

• I have two older brothers that are close to me and I would like to dance with both of them. I decided on "Whenever You Remember" by Carrie Underwood for one dance, but I don't know what to do for a second dance. Does anyone have some original and good ideas?
    Have you asked them what they would like to dance with you to? Also, are these spotlight dances or just songs you are making sure play so you can dance with them? How many spotlight dances are you having if they are?
  • If you're doing a spotlight dance, pick a song and dance with each of your brothers for half of it.
  • The fewer spotlight dances, the happier your guests will be.  Watching more than three is boring IMHO. (Bride/Groom, Father/Daughter, Mother/Son)
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Agreeing with PPs that too many spotlight dances is bad. Why not play this song during the reception and dance with both of them?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I was gonna say dance with them while the guests are dancing. I am with them. If you have too many spotlight dances, it can be boring.