Michigan-Detroit
Options

Valet

Anyone have Valet Quotes to compare?

We were quoted $750, no gratuity allowed for 4 staff, from 5:30-12:00 for approximately 190 people/80 cars.  I think it sounds like a good number but wanted to check.

Re: Valet

• Options
    I just tried to look but couldn't find it.  I think if we do it it's $800, so I would say that's probably fair.  It's a good thing to have for your venue for sure where parking could be tough!
  • Options
    Yeah 30 North requires valet as a condition, and the city of Pontiac requires each Valet to register per venue so it's a pain in the ass!
  • Options
    Wow... that is a pain!  I mean good people can't just say to their guests, "figure it out" but hard for you.  Did you decide to go for that company?  My cousin is hiring a valet company for her wedding in August.  I don't know how much they are spending but I could get you the name if you're still looking.
  • Options
    We likely will but haven't signed the contract yet so yeah if you find out who they're using it'd be great!
  • Options
    Ok huge fail.  Apparently they aren't hiring a valet (eeek) so who know how that will turn out.  Sorry I don't have another option to share!
  • Options
    Haha, no worries!  Thanks for trying:).
  • Options
    Valet does come with my venue, but it is $9 per car then we will tip on top of that. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    Valet does come with my venue, but it is $9 per car then we will tip on top of that. Hope that helps.
    Thanks!  Seems to be close!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards