Not Engaged Yet

StitchFix Discussion, Pics, and Item Details

1181920212224»

Re: StitchFix Discussion, Pics, and Item Details

• @TwoDimes - I have that blue & white striped dress. It does NOT look like that on me. KEEP IT. 

Also, you're really pretty and everything you got looks amazing on you! 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Has anyone gotten a fall fix lately with any good stuff? I'm thinking of scheduling one for sweaters and warm cozy stuff soon.
  • @PamBeesly524 - I had 2 Fixes in a row where I didn't keep anything so I'm taking a break. I'll probably schedule one soon though because they gave me my styling fee back for the last one (my usual stylist was on vacation and everything sucked). 

• Swazzle said:
    @PamBeesly524 - I had 2 Fixes in a row where I didn't keep anything so I'm taking a break. I'll probably schedule one soon though because they gave me my styling fee back for the last one (my usual stylist was on vacation and everything sucked). 
    I decided to treat myself to a fix a couple months ago. I spent weeks before I scheduled it posting things to my Pinterest board. They sent one thing, a purse, that was on there and it was just okay. The rest of the items were a shapeless, bland top; a completely ill-fitting dress; a crappy, unstructured, much too casual blazer; and a pretty awesome, but too small pair of pants. I sent everything back with a note regarding my utter disappointment in my stylist's options and heard nothing back. I have gotten some fabulous items from SF before. In fact, I'm wearing one now. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards