Chit Chat
Options

edited September 2016 in Chit Chat

Re: .

• Options
    I very much doubt you will find anyone with a similar problem here - is there a Connecticut board?
    It looks like a beautiful venue!
    Surely the rest of you are not going to climb over the blocks themselves, so they must have a plan to get to the beach, and check your contract to see if they are required to make it handicap accessible? Perhaps there is a way to drive as close as possible to the site and your grandmother can be dropped off - TBA, nothing about being on the sand says accessible to me - I had to scrap the idea of a beach wedding for that reason alone.

As far as covering them, maybe you can drape them with cloth somehow? I'm sure it's very breezy there, though.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Thanks for the tips! I did cross post it in the CT board, but am trying to reach others who research the venue, and wasn't sure the best place for it. They have a wheel chair that can go on the sand, but as is it would be more coordinating, and moving around the large concrete blocks that go around the building, to get gram to the ceremony. No matter what we will figure it out but I was hoping to connect with other couples who are getting married here to see what they think.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards