Chit Chat

VP Debate

I got this started last time so here we go again... who's watching the VP debate tonight?

Well don't even bother, because Mike Pence wins: click

[For those who don't want to click, @GOP posted their page about how they were fact checking the whole debate and Mike Pence clearly came out the winner... before the debate started.]

Anyway, as a Virginian I've seen a lot of TK- met him briefly several times and saw him debate George Allen last time around running for Senate- and I've always been very impressed by him. Don't know a lot about Pence other than I don't agree with him on basically anything. Should be interesting!

Re: VP Debate

• I am and I'm super excited. Thanks to insomnia I haven't gotten a full nights sleep in 15 days and this should do the trick!

I did see the GOP post. It reminded me of the last election when Spirit Airlines sent me a promotional email the day before the election celebrating Romneys win.  
  • Holy hell moderator, that was the longest question ever. 
  • edited October 2016
    ...did Mike Pence call it Norwood University, or did I completely mishear that?
  • ...did Mike Pence call it Norwood University, or did I completely mishear that?
    You did not mishear anything.
  • kylexokylexo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2016
    I was so bored watching this I got caught up reading some buzzfeed list where they ranked all our previous VPs by hotness and was shocked by a couple of the high ranking ones (HW and Nixon deservedly in the top 10?!). But they failed enormously by not having Biden be #1. Reading that made me google younger photos of Kaine and Pence and holy hell, Kaine was a fox when he was younger (Pence wasn't bad either but the way he looks now does nothing for me.)
  • I like Tim, Kaine, but needs to work on his style and delivery. Pence was evasive about Trump, but still managed to present as calm, a stark contrast to YouKnowWho. Overall, the VP debate was dull. 

• MCmeowMCmeow member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2016
    It was like watching grass grow, except the grass is overly afraid of terrorism. Lawd this election season needs to be over. Even Mike pence knows his candidate sucks, and Pence is literally Satan
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • julieanne912julieanne912 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited October 2016
    I didn't watch it but I did find it amusing that Republicans were complaning after the fact that Kaine was "rude".  I'm like really, you support Donald Trump and you are complaining that Tim Kaine was rude?  
    Married 9.12.15
  • kylexo said:
    I was so bored watching this I got caught up reading some buzzfeed list where they ranked all our previous VPs by hotness and was shocked by a couple of the high ranking ones (HW and Nixon deservedly in the top 10?!). But they failed enormously by not having Biden be #1. Reading that made me google younger photos of Kaine and Pence and holy hell, Kaine was a fox when he was younger (Pence wasn't bad either but the way he looks now does nothing for me.)
    Oh yes, this will amuse me for the next 10 minutes https://www.buzzfeed.com/hannahjewell/ranking-every-vice-president-by-hotness?utm_term=.mr2PD5M9W#.nl6182ez6
    Married 9.12.15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards