Attire & Accessories Forum

Which dress??? (pics included)

Re: Which dress??? (pics included)

• All three look gorgeous on you! When and where is your wedding? 
  • Thank you - it's on April 29 at a local historic hotel.
  • All three are beautiful! I love the first one, but pick which one makes YOU feel the best. 
  • I can see why you are having a hard time deciding.  I love the neckline of #2 on you, but am not a fan of the back design.  It seems "harsh" or linear for such a delicate front bodice. Would it be costly to change the strap support?   I love the lace on the first dress, but I do not care for the tied ribbon in the back. It also seems to "cut" you in the wrong place.   Could you possibly trim it to look more like a belt/sash?  The third dress is lovely and elegant.  It is simple but it looks like it was made for you.

That probably did not help at all.  You look lovely in all 3.
  • 1 but agree with @mobkaz about making it less ribbon and more belt. 
  • Any one of the three would be a winner, you look lovely in them all.  I'd lean towards the first one- it's very unique and romantic, perfect for a wedding. 
  • Wow, they're all really beautiful!  1 and 2 are both fabulous!  

What do you feel better in?  More comfortable?  

SaveSave
  • IMO - your eyes in the pictures say "2", but the real answer is which do YOU feel like you want to twirl in?  Which do YOU see yourself walking down the aisle to your FI in?  Which do you hear yourself say you love it the most?  You've got time to decide - you WILL have a dress even if today was April 27th, so DO NOT allow yourself to be pressured to order it "today"...  If you aren't sure, give it a few weeks, and go back again or check out another bridal salon. 
  • I prefer either 1 or 2. They all are beautiful on you though.
  • MesmrEwe said:
    IMO - your eyes in the pictures say "2", but the real answer is which do YOU feel like you want to twirl in?  Which do YOU see yourself walking down the aisle to your FI in?  Which do you hear yourself say you love it the most?  You've got time to decide - you WILL have a dress even if today was April 27th, so DO NOT allow yourself to be pressured to order it "today"...  If you aren't sure, give it a few weeks, and go back again or check out another bridal salon. 
    All of this.  Each dress looks great on you and they are all really pretty!  I also think #2 has the best reaction from you in the photos...but this really comes down to what you like.  If you are still undecided perhaps you need to keep looking.  I am not saying that you will have that "O-M-G this is the dress and start crying" moment, but most people know when they found the dress they want to be married in.
  • Thanks so much, everyone! This was very helpful :) Always nice to have some unbiased opinions!
  • I prefer 1 and 3 personally, but 3 doesn't scream wedding dress at first.
  • CharmedPamCharmedPam member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited October 2016
    so hard to chose!  I think #2 is my top fave - could be the way the tulle flows? but any one would work and they look stunning on you

edit: words

3 looks like a BM dress to me. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. I think the antique look to it will go great with the historic hotel.

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • I LOVE NUMBER 1!!!!

I do agree though that they all look nice.  I would probably take #3 out of the running.  
  • I think 1 is great for an antique hotel. I think the look on your face on 2 shows that you prefer this one (or someone said something amusing off-camera). 3 is one I'd pick for myself. 
  • 1st dress. They're all gorgeous but that one is just breathtaking.
  • If you're still trying to decide, I think #1 is incredible and looks lovely on you.

• They're all beautiful, but I like #2 best.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • You look amazing in all three, but #2 is definitely my favorite.
  • I love number 2 but that's my own taste. Personally I would keep looking until you find the dress you like so much you don't care about anyone else's opinion. I found 2 dresses that were flattering and everyone else loved. I found another dress I LOVED but no one else liked. I went with with it anyway.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I LOVE the lace detailing on dress #1, but I think dress #3 looks amazing on your figure (not that the other 2 don't- you look great in all of them).
  • They are all beautiful on you.  My personal favorite is #3, which surprises me, because usually I don't like strapless dresses.  I do like this one on you!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • #1 --- it makes my heart happy! But it's your wedding day so wear whichever makes YOUR heart happy :) 
  • #1 is utter perfection.  Absolutely breathtaking.  #2 is also lovely.  #3 is nice too, but in my personal opinion it is less special than the other two.  You really can't go wrong with any of these choices, though.
  • I'm a bit late to this, but #1 is WOW!! I don't care for #2. Too plain. #3 is very flattering on your gorgeous, slender figure, but lacks that wow factor.