Chit Chat
Options

AW- Married!

Just thought I would share a few pics :) It was a really beautiful day, though the weather was a bit uncooperative. It POURED in the morning (I was up at 530 and knew I wasn't getting back to sleep), and the rain stopped by 8 am. It was misty the rest of the morning and stopped by early afternoon, long enough for things to dry out some and the caterer to dry off all the chairs for the ceremony (ceremony wasn't until 430). Cloudy day aside, it'll make for some really beautiful photos because there was this fog rolling off the mountains behind us that looked really cool. We decided to move the cocktail hour from the gardens to inside the barn unfortunately, but it worked out fine because the barn was a really beautiful spot as well, and people really enjoyed it. All in all, a beautiful day, no major problems (miracle!), and the weather held off just long enough to get the ceremony done outside and then move everyone indoors. And, I got married!

Decorating the reception space (a few days before the wedding)

Ceremony site

Pre-ceremony

Reception entrance

A better shot of the ceremony site on a different day- I'm a bit sad we didn't have this incredible view!

Re: AW- Married!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards