California-Orange County
Options

Affordable Garden Location HELP!

Hi Ladies,
My baby sis is getting married and I need help finding her a location. (She's planning form out of town)  Looking for a garden location thats pretty affordable. 100-125 people.  So far I've thought of, muckenthaler mansion, sherman gardens, and summit house.  Any other ideas??
TIA!

Re: Affordable Garden Location HELP!

• Options
    Phoenix10Phoenix10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Jones Victorian Estate in Orange- that's my venue and its beautiful! :)
  • Options
    cheerstoucheerstou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Heritage Museum in Orange County, www.heritagemuseumoc.org they have reasonable pricing but they didn't have my date available it is beautiful~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    fransiscan gardens in San Juan Capistrano is pretty, not sure on the cost though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    jenbatjenbat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also try the Golleher Alumni House on the Cal State Fullerton campus.  Not necessarily a garden, but a nice patio space.  We had our wedding there and it was great.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    anyone gotten married at or looked into tivoli terrace or tivoli too?  are they very pricey?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are setting up an appointment with a gal named Bonnie 714-998-2972.  check out their website www.cwpc.net
    they quoted me $9,500 for 75 people, $10,275 for 125 and just $23 p/p after that.  Prices include location, food, and a TON of other stuff.  Surely worth a look if you are wanting something in Orange County.  Good luck...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards