Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Wedding dress help!!

So I am a very indecisive person and I cannot for the life of me decide between these two dresses. I love the top of the on the left because it has more detail but I don't care the for bottom as much, I was going to add some more crystals to the bottom section. The second one has a similar top but the entire gown is crystals and bling which I do like but it doesn't look as good in my mind with a belt (which I was really wanting to add to help define the waistline) the middle picture shows the second dress with two belt options. Ahhh help!!

Re: Wedding dress help!!

• Options
    Dress 2 with the adds belt for sure. 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    I think dress 2 looks nice with a belt however I think dress 1 is more flattering overall. 
  • Options
    I agree with kimmiinthemitten. I also think the belt with more shape to it is more flattering. The straight belt kind of cuts you off. 
  • Options
    I agree that the first dress is more flattering. I like the second dress but I agree that the belt doesn't look as good with it. 
  • Options
    I like the more beaded dress with the rounded belt (The 2nd picture)...with that said, if you don't love it, perhaps you should try looking at some more dresses.  While I don't subscribe to the "OMG this is dress *cue the crying*" Moment, I do think that when you love a dress you won't care what anyone else thinks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards